moneybookers and PS

• qcjunior
      qcjunior
      Bronze
      I made a mistake in suggesting it was illegal for canadians to use moneybookers for poker sites, I should have checked my facts first, as it is paypal that does allow europeans, but does not allow canadians to withdraw from poker sites.
      Canadians can and should use moneybookers for all online purchases/withdrawls etc..I can't see a reason to go any where else! :)
  • 5 replies
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hi there.

Are you speaking from first hand experience? I've been searching online and I have come across very mixed reviews of Moneybookers from Canadians. I also see that Canada is not listed on the Moneybookers' website as a supported country. If anyone can tell me about first hand experiences with Moneybookers from Canada it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    • qcjunior
      qcjunior
      Bronze
      well I was trying to be nice.my first hand experience is that they have closed my acct.not sure why, inactivity maybe.This was done after registering my bank acct/personal ID etc...
      So now that I want to use MB, I can't, and your right there is no customer support for canadians, the only phone # listed is not valid from B.C. anyways.
      You can't submit a ticket to support without an acct, can't phone them,hopefully there is someone from MB monitoring posts in PS that can help!I would have never knowingly traded my personal info for 100 SP.
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hi

Thanks for the heads up. I still have no idea how i'm going to transfer funds. Did you ever successfully use the service before your account was closed? How have you been cashing out and transfering between poker rooms?

Thanks
    • qcjunior
      qcjunior
      Bronze
      Jonny I have never used MB, but I was able to re-open my acct, by contacting the MB rep, through my community portal( sent message).
      There still does not seem to be a phone # for cdns, but e-mail support within your acct for cdns is there.
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Thanks. I've lost most of my bankroll so there isn't any rush. I'm going to set up a MB account. I'm also looking into instadebit (canadian) and some other choices.