• michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      how did you lose it? BRM?
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      how did you manage to lose it in a day?

you can invite your friends to PS using the TAF system and earn some cash that way, or just deposit on your own
    • MrTightJeanz
      MrTightJeanz
      Bronze
      yeah used bankroll management.... had lots of bad beats people .. going in with nothing and beatig me?... played in nl10.............started with 2 dollar buy in........... went fast!!.. Yeah so if I make my own deposit... I can still get the 1 hundred? I read someplace that if you make your own then the bonus is no longer valid?..and im still trying to fiqure out what we get for a first time deposit at party poker... and if the welcome bonus is seperate...
    • Octhellior
      Octhellior
      Bronze
      Pro tip: you didn't lose all your money to bad beats. You played bad.

Accept it now, and learn from it.
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      Agree with above. It's impossible to lose it all by bad beats in a day.

I recommend you to play on NL2 BSS strategy.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello MrTightJeanz,

In order to lose $50 in one day playing according to BRM you would need to lose 25 SSS stacks of $2. That is one hell of a downswing for a single day and looks more like #1 not playing according to BRM or #2 bad play.

Depending on which site you are playing at the $100 bonus might be forfeited once you lost the starting capital (at PartyPoker it is). While you could deposit using on of our bonus codes for a first deposit bonus: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/ I am not sure if this is necessarily a wise step.

You seem to have a lot of leaks in your game and perhaps problems with your poker mindset. Be sure to work on these issues before actually considering investing own money.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • aloofkid
      aloofkid
      Bronze
      "There's no such thing as BAD BEAT only BAD PLAY"

I recommend this articles:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/psychology/#basic
    • bimboqueen
      bimboqueen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello MrTightJeanz,

In order to lose $50 in one day playing according to BRM you would need to lose 25 SSS stacks of $2. That is one hell of a downswing for a single day and looks more like #1 not playing according to BRM or #2 bad play.

Depending on which site you are playing at the $100 bonus might be forfeited once you lost the starting capital (at PartyPoker it is). While you could deposit using on of our bonus codes for a first deposit bonus: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/ I am not sure if this is necessarily a wise step.

You seem to have a lot of leaks in your game and perhaps problems with your poker mindset. Be sure to work on these issues before actually considering investing own money.

Best regards
      SoyCD

haha i find it quite funny how the headadmin is telling you not to invest your own money(:
    • MrTightJeanz
      MrTightJeanz
      Bronze
      Yeah I dont know... I classify... myself as a pretty good player..... passed the quiz here.... pretty much know brm....i know im not the best player by far....but feel... I had the best cards.. when I lost the hands I did... it was actually 1-2 day's I had lost that.. and it was at party..... I played poker years ago.. Online..just came back recently... had success in the past playing free rolls... had bankroll's at many sites.. to come back and find the sites had closed down... so lost all my bankroll!!.. One site Royal Vegas they had a 1 hundred thousand dollar free roll... I had to first qualify to win and entry.. after doing that I had played in tourney and finished like 16th or something and winning around 8 hundred... so I know it wasnt a fluke that I had won that!!.. and I feel I had played for the most part...Well with my bankroll at party... seemed to me others were going in with the worst cards and coming out winners' pretty much everytime!!!..... I finished with 18 Party points and 1 usd.. lol as I had read you needed to keep 1 dollar in there... I see they took away my active bonus... so guess im not entitled to the 1 hundred even if I make a deposit on my own and still accumulate 3 hundred pp?.............and If i wanted to get a first time deposit bonus.. I cant get one now? Cause I dont see anywhere on there promotions or my bonus's anything about it?....... they offered me a 1 hundred dollar welcome bonus...but I think thats just to get you from getting your first time deposit bonus?
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Why are all the "I lost the $50 capital" topics started by people with hilarious usernames?
    • stumpy68
      stumpy68
      Bronze
      I really find it funny that everyone who busts his bankroll is a good player. I suggest that until you can really be honest with yourself and find the leaks in your game and improve them then not to invest your own money. Or of course you can and come play on cake NL100. Ill be glad to have another :f_cry: to take his money! Dont worry thoguh, when I bust you Ill tell everyone about all your bad beats :s_biggrin:
    • SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      When I lost most of my starting capital, I knew what mistakes caused the bankruptcy . I knew my BRM wasn't good enough and I let my emotions get into the game . which means I wasnt a good player at the point cuz I didn't quit the game when my Tilt came in . Also was a time I went to limits I can't afford when I'd like 80$, and just didn't play according to the Strategy, playing loose and aggressive, then tried to get even while im on Tilt :) which caused me a reallyy hard 'downswing' . I never claimed I was a good poker player when I did that !

so you better find your leaks MrTightJeanz, read articles twice or even more untill you get it clearly .
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aloofkid
      "There's no such thing as BAD BEAT only BAD PLAY"

I recommend this articles:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/psychology/#basic
      This is not true. Because of the random aspect of poker bad beats are very very real. It is possible to play a hand perfectly, and still loose.

But this is how we make money in the long run, so much L O V E from me.

:f_cool:
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      I think you dont need to prove yourselv by telling original poster how bad player he is. We dont know. I lost additional starting capital two times and it does not neceserely mean I am bad player...
    • amirzouaoui
      amirzouaoui
      Global
      Wow, lost everything in a single day? Are you sure u used the bankroll management strategy? Even if u were to face bad beats the whole day, the bankroll management strategy should prevent you from losing it all in one day.. The chance that you faced "that" many bad beats is most unlikely, sorry but this clearly has something to do with skill and experience :s_frown:
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
      If after 25BI downswing you don't have doubts in your skill, and insist its ONLY bad luck, this attitude will keep you a :f_love: at a poker tables forever.

You know, thats what rocks about poker, it's kind of a macho thing, no man ever admits they are bad at poker, and that is why there are so many fish and will always be, cause, frankly, some people just dont have the intelligence and strenght of will to win in this game.
    • heyds
      heyds
      Bronze
      I did the same thing. I dont know if it was all bad beats, im actually pretty sure its just bad play. I seem to get to anxious online and the second i dropped below 50 i did anything i could to get above. its like i always have to be in the positives or i just play bad. i wouldn't call myself a terrible poker player either. hopefully after i get the friend bonus i wont act like such a retard.