Quiz Of The Week: C/C With Showdown Value OOP

• awishformore
      Hello fellow strategists!

Being out of position with weak made hands is always a tough spot to be in, especially if you don't have initiative. How do you still squeeze every bit of value out of these situations?

One of the key skills to possess in order to master these spots is the ability to adequately and precisely assess your equity. It's a skill that's easy to learn but hard to master and you require months of practice with the Equilator in order to achieve the necessary accuracy.

This quiz will test your knowledge by taking a closer look at two advanced Platinum strategy articles; if you think that you both assimilated the content and developed the ability to estimate your equity to an extensive degree, test yourself in our quiz of the week:

For the previous Fixed Limit edition of our weekly quiz, take a look here:

• 1 reply
    • ciRith
      Good quiz to learn the work with equilator + get an idea about the range.

5) is weird. Best I get is 34,7% equity and there I saw no equity needed for a maniac so I go with at least 35% so all 3 are a fold?!
      Wah calculated it right but clicked the wrong. ;)

Alright I haven't read the article again and that was against a robot where we need 34%. So I don't mind choosng the wrong here (fold). :)

4) Cost me 2 points of the same reason:

You have achieved a total 30 of 34 possible points. This corresponds to 88 %!