HUD error after latest Party update

• Asmudamus
      Asmudamus
      Bronze
      What the title says. After today's PartyPoker update (the new hand replayer etc.) the Elephant HUD no longer works for me. :f_cry: The hands do still get imported into the database though. (I use the old table layout, don't know if this makes any difference.)
  • 16 replies
    • Stoner
      Stoner
      Bronze
      It's a problem at the "no disconnect protection tables"
      On other tables Elephant works. (V 0.68)

Waiting for a fix...
    • MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      It doesnt work at any of the tables for me. Just shows the "Stats will be displayed after enough hands have been played" message. Hands are auto importing fine.
    • Asmudamus
      Asmudamus
      Bronze
      Doesn't work at any of the tables for me, either (tried v 0.67 and v 0.68).

Stoner, does the hud really work for you after yesterday's update?

I noticed that if I play 50+ hands with the same players, some of them get stats. I have many hands for the players in my database from previous sessions, but they are not displayed until I've played in the table for quite some time. And even then not everyone gets stats. This was with v 0.67, only played a couple of orbits with 0.68 only to find out that no stats are displayed.

Would be great to get some kind of comment from the PS.com staff. (E.g. "we're aware of the issue and are working on it" would suffice.) :)

EDIT: Played a longer session with v.068. No HUD stats at any point. Any help would be welcome.
    • MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      I logged in again today, Party updated its software again. I played a few orbits of 3 tables. 2 Tables did not show stats, and the other appeared to have stop updating the hud after 4 hands (all new players on the table showed a hand count of 4 and stats never changed, despite playing 2 orbits.
    • gdjonline
      gdjonline
      Bronze
      I'm also experiencing these problems with the HUD since the new update...
    • MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      It appears it is not just Elephant that is having issues with this

HUD on party poker
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      We are aware of this problem and currently working on it. There will be a fix soon, which will be released through the elephant blog.

Not sure how much more days it wil take us, not finished yet,...
    • MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      Thanks Wishmaster, good to hear :s_biggrin:
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Problem is solved, please use the english version of partypoker software, and upgrade (deinstalling first!) to this version of the elephant:

http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com/PokerStrategy.com_Elephant_Release_0.69.62.31
    • kortegan
      kortegan
      Bronze
      can you help please? I uninstalled my old Elephant, and installed this new version, and to create a new database it says I need to give a password that I chose "while installing PostgreSQL". I am not sure what this is. WHat shall I do?
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      he best would be to remember your old password... the second best is you doing the following,... navigate to:

C:\Documents and settings\USERNAME\Lokale Settings\App Data\PokerStrategyElephant\PokerStrategy_Elephant.ex_Url_fo4gp1eotyzvfv32afnnrwlcgixry54j\0.67.0.0

or similar

Then open the old user.config with rightclicking it, "open with" then choose the editor/notepad from the software list.
      Then you use strg+f to search for a term "password"

It should give you something like this:

<Name>elephantdb999999999</Name>
      <RootUser>elephant</RootUser>
      <Password>elephant</Password>

So there is my name and password combination.

Remember them forever and type them in to connect to your old database through this:

• kortegan
      kortegan
      Bronze
      thank you for the help, i had remembered the password the first time but assumed i wouldn't need it again

sorry but i have very little idea what you just said :(
      i know nothing about computers except the most basic

how would i go about :

navigate to:

C:\Documents and settings\USERNAME\Lokale Settings\App Data\PokerStrategyElephant\PokerStrategy_Elephant.ex_Url_fo4gp1eotyzvfv32afnnrwlcgixry54j\0.67.0.0

or similar

sorry for being slow ?(
    • kortegan
      kortegan
      Bronze
      sorry, don't worry about it i remembered my password in the end

although the HUD isn't coming up now for some reason although it seems like lots of people are having problems as well
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      You use the english version of your partypoker client?

If not, please reinstall PP and install it in english. Of course also do the usual stuff, as checking if the path to you HH folder is setup correctly in your options => sites
    • kortegan
      kortegan
      Bronze
      Hi, yes I use english version and also the path to my hand history seems fine , its C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory which is right?

I have re-imported all my previous handhistories, but then on ''overview' there are no graphs or stats or anything, no HUD on the tables etc either

Do you think it is something with my pc or should i try reinstalling elephant or maybe trying different software? or is there anything else that might help?

thanks, kortegan
    • kortegan
      kortegan
      Bronze
      any suggestion?
      :)