Everest Poker, $0.05/0.10 Hold'em Cash Games, 5 Players
      Hand Converter by Pokerhand.org

magymystou (UTG): $13.77
      p0KrDummie (CO): $35.72
      rockyraccoon (Button): $9.95
      TAUPETTE (SB): $7.05
      HERO (BB): $10.07

Dealt to HERO J:diamond: J:club:

magymystou raises to $.50, (2 folds), TAUPETTE calls $.45, HERO calls $.40

Flop: ($1.50) A:club: 4:diamond: 6:spade: (3 Players)
      TAUPETTE checks, HERO checks, magymystou bets $1.50, (2 folds), magymystou returns $1.50

magymystou wins $1.40

88/73/2.7/wts37/ 3bet 37/ hands 197

he is totally unpredictable player. He playes almost any two. He playes any A.
      He can post-flop shove with overcards, or second pair.
      Against my raises on flop he can fold, but when I play passive post flop he can put stack with air.
      TP with middle kicker agaist him is ahead.
      I had problems with him. He was sitting left to me, and being very agrresive. I was cardless most of a time, and when I had a decent hand I was missing flop.

78/3/1 over 60 hands

Pre-flop. Probably I should 3bet/shove pre-flop. I called because, if my pp would be an overpair, almost certainly I take his stack.

My hand can be still the best, but knowing that he plays with every A, I fold to wait for a better times.
  • 2 replies
    • Mstlc
      You have to squeeze here for value. If you think his range is holding a lot of Aces I guess a fold on the flop is fine.
    • MaestroOfZerg

Definitely reraise preflop unless for some reason you think him making it 5bb is especially strong, he's raising 73% of all hands you're so ahead of his range that it's not even funny. He's also 3betting 37%, I'm going with that hand preflop any day any time anywhere against that guy.

As played on the flop you definitely cannot fold that to him for just one bet ever, just pop up the Equilator and check out your equity against the top 73% of hands, you're a huge favorite. The fact that he likes to play Ax hands doesn't matter, he'll also have utter trash there most of the time. I'm probably calling two bets from him there no matter what unless i've seen him just shutdown when called before, but he doesn't seem like the type, he'll probably "valuebet" 7x again on the turn even.

I know it's hard to combat extreme aggression especially with an A on board, but if you don't realize how much trash he's betting there after opening such a huge range of hands you're just gonna get run over by these players. If you can't handle them, especially on your left, i'd recommend just finding another table, there are plenty of easier opponents to exploit out there.

Hope it helps.