This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl10 sh 99

• Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      Everest Poker, $0.05/0.10 Hold'em Cash Games, 4 Players
      Hand Converter by Pokerhand.org

Board:
      magymystou (CO): $22.03
      p0KrDummie (Button): $19.41
      TAUPETTE (SB): $9.04
      HERO (BB): $9.79

Dealt to HERO 9:heart: 9:diamond:

Pre-flop:
      magymystou raises to $.35, (1 folds), TAUPETTE calls $.30, HERO calls $.25

Flop: ($1.05) T:club: 2:diamond: 6:spade: (3 Players)
      TAUPETTE checks, HERO checks, magymystou checks

Turn: ($1.05) 2:heart: (3 Players)
      TAUPETTE checks, HERO bets $.60, magymystou calls $.60, TAUPETTE calls $.60

River: ($2.85) 4:club: (3 Players)
      TAUPETTE checks, HERO bets $1.20, (1 folds), TAUPETTE calls $1.20

Marymystou

88/73/2.7/wts37/ 3bet 37/ hands 197

he is totally unpredictable player. He playes almost any two. He playes any A.
      He can post-flop shove with overcards, or second pair.
      Against my raises on flop he can fold, but when I play passive post flop he can put stack with air.
      TP with middle kicker agaist him is ahead.
      I had problems with him. He was sitting left to me, and being very agrresive. I was cardless most of a time, and when I had a decent hand I was missing flop.

Taupaute:
      78/3/1 over 60 hands

After checked flop i am betting for value. Is it okay? I have only second pair but maybe still I am ahead agaist their calling range?
  • 2 replies
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      nh imo.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm again squeezing that preflop, we're SO ahead of their ranges there and we'll flop overcards very often, playing 99 just for set value against 80+ vpip players is just way too weak.

I like your line postflop, although i think the river is somewhat thin, and the reason is because from what you said magymystou is just a huge maniac, which means him check/calling is odd by nature, some i'd bet somewhat concern to be into him on the river again as he could just be slowplaying some stuff.

Hope it helps.