This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Searching for MTT-Partners

• Koki88
      Koki88
      Black
      heyho,
      im a german member of pokerstrategy and im searching for english mttpartners for skypeconversations. the reason why i want to find an english partner is that i want to improve my english! maybe u can improve ur german too and of course we can teach us both poker :D
      I normally grind the biggest mtt 25$+, my average buyin is about 100$. it would be great if u also play this limits but u dont have to.
      Just answer here and im gonna contact u!
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
  • 1 reply
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      I play mostly mtt's but only play them from 5,5 to 33 and sometimes the million when I qualify. Not really have the bankroll for the last one :f_frown: but I won 3 tickets to the WCOOP that I can't cash out so wanted some experience at this limit and preferable as cheap as possible :f_p: .

Well it is not really you're limits and English isn't my native language al do I think it is pretty fine. Still I would find it awesome to discuss some mtt strategies and hands and stuff though Skype with you and perhaps we can learn something from each other through the process.