Gabinr1
      Bronze
      Known players:
      BB:
      $2,00
      Hero:
      $11,72

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.68 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 2:heart: , 2:club:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0,20, 2 folds, BB raises to $0,40, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0,42

Even if I hit I don't win much. And 20c will be lost if I don't hit my 2.

And BTW: What should I do after a double up? Should I still play at that table? (that's 1BI for NL10 and I don't want to lose it in one bad beat :) )

I usually stay for around 2 or 3 orbits when I know It's a good and fishy table, then I find another one.
  • 2 replies
    • kosmonaut111
      kosmonaut111
      Bronze
      I would call it but as said in other thread it is not so good play. You have 10:1 odds but need 20 (or at least 16)

Playng deepstacked: decision to leave the table depends on your feeling. If you feel comfortable playing for 200+ BB , play - you have more to win. I usually stay in the game with deep stack but sometimes it just looks to me that I cant play my best against some opponents with big stack, so I leave the table.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would likely call, since it is min-raise and you have pp.
      So sometimes you can get your hand to showdown and win without improving
      If all the other players are in 100bb then you're 100bb deep and don´t have to worry about loosing your whole stack.
      In general I would play deepstacked tables when
      - I don´t afraid putting my money in the pot
      - I think I have edge over other players

If you feel uncomfortable, then leaving is often better than staying in the table