Deal for License

• Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      Isn't there any deal we can make to get the elephant license faster?

It should be some kind of option available for players who want to keep their HUD/Analysis.

This is what I had in mind:

Player buys license... and gets his money back when he accumulates the original points for the license.

That's like an insurance. If the player doesn't get the points, then It's like he bought it.

I am up for the deal. Will give up to $50 for the license - because I know I will get the points eventually, but I want to have the HUD&Analysis option available mean time.

It's a great idea in my opinion.

Thank you.
  • 6 replies
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      + This is a good way to commit good players to the site.

And if someone doesn't want to do this, he can easily gather the points without buying the deal.
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      I also think this is a good idea! i will make this a topic for those who can decide, but do not expect that it will be offered soo, since it would require it ressources, which are very rare.
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      I also think this is a good idea! i will make this a topic for those who can decide, but do not expect that it will be offered soo, since it would require it ressources, which are very rare.
      Ok. Thanks for the response.

Here are some ideas:
      - use paypal or another paying method (like any virtual buy on the Internet)

- then, for giving the money back, you should simply add it to TAF balance, to be cashed out like a normal TAF cashout. And, if the players has $20 from friend referrals and gets his $40 ($x - the price you establish), he can cash out the entire $60 (not less than $50).
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      I would sell mine if I could...

I need MTT support and Omaha support. Not present ofc.

If I would get source code I should implement but now its priceless...
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      And let me please say something more about Elephant. I highly advice you eighter took much more money to its development to possibly sell it separately. But the best choice for you is to discontinue its development and make a deal vith HM or PT to offer it to high volume players free. Current model is expensive and not effective, and development speed of Elephant is nearly dead...

So if you could please credit me with some money to my accout instead of Elephant licence. I would like to see what you think is it price... I bet it will be priceless :s_biggrin:
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Sorry, but there will be no deal like that. We know the developement is not running as it should be and we already changed a lot...

New team lead is already on board...

http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com/Introducing_the_new_Team_Lead

We are also searching for new skilled developers for our team. Hopefully all the changes will lead us too a far better product soon!

So I understand your cocerns, but we already decided to continue our work on the elpehant.

Thx for the tip Gabinr1!

We definetly consider doing so, but right now there are many problems to deal with like rebuilding our team. So please allow some time before we can come up with this changes =)