louiii (SB): $28.41
      m4in (BB): $9.50
      05begood (UTG): $4.83
      nunnu171 (UTG+1): $11.24
      HERO (CO): $9.85
      nico38560 (Button): $4.93

Dealt to HERO 2:spade: 2:club:

Pre-flop:
      05begood calls $.10, nunnu171 calls $.10, HERO raises to $.55, (1 folds), louiii calls $.50, (3 folds)

Flop: ($1.40) Q:club: 2:heart: Q:heart: (2 Players)
      louiii checks, HERO checks

Turn: ($1.40) A:spade: (2 Players)
      louiii bets $.10, HERO raises to $.55, louiii raises to $1, HERO calls $.45

River: ($3.50) 8:spade: (2 Players)
      louiii bets $3.40, HERO raises to $8.30 and is all-in, louiii calls $4.90

83/16/ over 6 hands, so not enough to say anything.

My question is how to get max. value from him?
  • 6 replies
    • revlis
      revlis
      Bronze
      I didnt like your prf move.. With two limps , it is too agressive to raise with pocket twos...
      But post-flop was fine IMO.. Luckily he was agressive too and made it easy for you, turn call was good while IP.. That gave the villain's another chance to bet or bluff and after that, easy shove..
    • deltoos
      deltoos
      Bronze
      I like simple bet/bet/bet line here.
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by revlis
      I didnt like your prf move.. With two limps , it is too agressive to raise with pocket twos...
      We're talking shorthanded here... not full ring. This is a definite raise from the CO. By raising deuces here you generate fold equity to begin with and even if you get called you can c-bet the flop & have fold equity there again. So pre-flop is fine.

Flop on the other hand... you should c-bet this flop with any two cards, so why wouldn't you c-bet with a made hand here??? Just bet 90c or something. Any queen will call you, a lot of pocket pairs will still call you to cause they won't believe you have a queen + you're missing value from flush draw here.

Turn... raising too small imo. Your small raise looks way stronger here then a proper raise to $1.80 or something. And when he min-3bets the turn... just get it in. He obviously has a queen and he's not gonna fold it.

And I don't understand your final question because you obviously did get max value from him...
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      I think you played it fine.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Play under-fulls fast OOP. You only get paid off when the other guy has trips anyway... and it sucks if you let him get a FH and then get your money in since you will start to doubt your game.

So bet bet bet is the line.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'd also bet bet bet without reads (even over 6 hands he seems very loose tho), you can't really count on an unknown to bet or raise you to help build the pot so i like putting as much money in as possible myself.

Hope it helps.