ftp points against strategy points

• Thypo
      Thypo
      Bronze
      Hi,

as you see my post about rakeback here: rakeback questions , i have still 1 more question about strategypoints.

at full tilt poker you get 1 full tilt poker point for every dollar in rake at the pokertables and 7 points per dollar entry fee in sitngo's and tournaments.

and

here you get 2 strategypoints for every dollar in rake at the pokertables on full tilt poker

now i have only 141 strategy points here and 586 ftp points..
      ofcourse there are also happy hour points counted in that and points awarded by playing tournaments, but i play at normal tables most of the times, so my question is now:

is there an other rule involved in the calculation of the strategypoints that can explain why i have so few in comparison to ftp points?

thanks for helping

Thypo
  • 8 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Thypo, me again :D

No other rules that I'm aware of, however this looks to me to be just the natural delay in Full Tilt supplying PokerStrategy with the necessary data. Theres always a slight delay and you can check the latest date your PokerStrategy points are updated to from your home page (top right of page).

The other factor you mentioned is the happy hour points, these are not included in the calculation, just standard points apply.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • Thypo
      Thypo
      Bronze
      ok :D

ty again for the fast answer :)

i am out of questions now :D

Thypo
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      I have exactly the same situation, 800 FTP's and 200 strategy points. I think the big difference comes from playing tournaments, you get 7FPT's for $1 tournaments fees (14 in happy hour) but only 2 strategy points. Cash game players get 2 strategy points for each FTP excluding happy hour bonuses.
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Hi,

At cash table every player get's 1 FTP for 1$ gross rake. But your net rake is 1$ / (number of players at table). And this amount is used for reporting back to PS or calculating rakeback etc.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Originally posted by zamoda
      Hi,

At cash table every player get's 1 FTP for 1$ gross rake. But your net rake is 1$ / (number of players at table). And this amount is used for reporting back to PS or calculating rakeback etc.
      This.
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Anssi
      Originally posted by zamoda
      Hi,

This.
      Exactly!
    • Thypo
      Thypo
      Bronze
      oooohw ..

so when u just hit a pot on NL5 of 3$.. then the rake of that is 0,20$

so that 0,20 is only the gross rake? and the rake that counts for pokerstrategy when u played with 9 players is only 0,02$ then??

is it only the net rake that counts for the rakeback too?? or is it the gross rake?
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      yep, $0.20 would be the gross rake and $0.02 the net rake and it's net rake that counts for strategy points collection and rakeback.