Dropped below $2 in my account.

• Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Here's the deal, I had an awful day yesterday, lost $25 or so due to bad beats and then awful tilting resulting in awful play by me. So I was nearly broke, and to start building up again I went down to $0.60 in my account, and now my bonus has expired. Is there any way for me to carry on working towards the bonus because I haven't deposited any extra money and i'm slowly working my way up on NL2 at the moment.

Thanks.
  • 5 replies
    • goudviske
      goudviske
      Bronze
      good luck ;-)
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      CHeers :D

And any idea from anyone? My balance is on $10 or so, is there no way to keep my bonus because it's still not registering with PartyPoker?
    • irtoast
      irtoast
      Basic
      bro,

it's so possible to up your $ in your account. I had the same thing happen to me before and I dropped down to $2. I managed to change the $2 into 100 bucks now. its so easy to do but takes a while
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      No the problem is with the bonus, because when I dropped below $1 the bonus seems to have expired, so when I collect Partypoints it doesn't improve the bonus and it says I have no active bonuses.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Wriggers,

I am sorry to say that if you have dropped below $2 on your account that your bonus has expired. That means once you reach 300 PartyPoints you will in all likelyhood not have a $100 bonus waiting for you. You could try to contact our support to have the bonus re-instated once you do reach 300 points, but I can't guarantee that they will be able to help you.

On the positive note, PartyPoker often gives out small clearable bonuses - so its not the end of the world.

Best regards
      SoyCD