This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Dropped below $2 in my account.

• Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Here's the deal, I had an awful day yesterday, lost $25 or so due to bad beats and then awful tilting resulting in awful play by me. So I was nearly broke, and to start building up again I went down to $0.60 in my account, and now my bonus has expired. Is there any way for me to carry on working towards the bonus because I haven't deposited any extra money and i'm slowly working my way up on NL2 at the moment.

Thanks.
  • 5 replies
    • goudviske
      goudviske
      Bronze
      good luck ;-)
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      CHeers :D

And any idea from anyone? My balance is on $10 or so, is there no way to keep my bonus because it's still not registering with PartyPoker?
    • irtoast
      irtoast
      Basic
      bro,

it's so possible to up your $ in your account. I had the same thing happen to me before and I dropped down to $2. I managed to change the $2 into 100 bucks now. its so easy to do but takes a while
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      No the problem is with the bonus, because when I dropped below $1 the bonus seems to have expired, so when I collect Partypoints it doesn't improve the bonus and it says I have no active bonuses.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Wriggers,

I am sorry to say that if you have dropped below $2 on your account that your bonus has expired. That means once you reach 300 PartyPoints you will in all likelyhood not have a $100 bonus waiting for you. You could try to contact our support to have the bonus re-instated once you do reach 300 points, but I can't guarantee that they will be able to help you.

On the positive note, PartyPoker often gives out small clearable bonuses - so its not the end of the world.

Best regards
      SoyCD