This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] A9 nl25 sh

• Macias09
      Macias09
      Bronze
      Party Poker $25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 230845
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

UTG: $47.38
      CO: $9.62
      BTN: $39.17
      Hero (SB): $33.27
      BB: $24.31

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is SB with A :diamond: 9 :heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $1, BB calls $0.75

Flop: ($2.00) 7 :diamond: A :heart: 6 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, BB raises to $4.50, Hero calls $3

Turn: ($11.00) 2 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks

River: ($11.00) T :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $7.75, Hero folds

villian 18/12/12/135hands fold bb to steal 78%

I think it ok?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Fine by me SBvsBB, aggro people will just flat preflop and randomly c/r flops to mess with you, although usually they don't do that much on A-high unless they're one level higher (knowing you'll c-bet that with all your air). If they're not bluffing you'll rarely see anything else than a flushdraw or a set there. Anyway, you can't fold the flop with top pair.

On later streets when they bet the turn they usually have a set or they are super aggressive, probably not worth the calldown in all cases, pitch it. When they check behind the turn and a heart hits on the river you're no good either most of the time if they bet, few of them will actually use that as a scarecard and rep the flush with air at nl25. On a blank river i'm calling a bet always if they checked back the turn.

Hope it helps.