Why is the Mansion online service so unprofessional??

• sorelena
      sorelena
      Bronze
      I read on some topics here that the people from the Mansion poker service are no professional at all..
      Well, my first register here, my first problem.. and the admins have no solutions for me, and now they dont even answer me at all.. Very dissapointing..
      I registered last night here, through Pokerstrategy, and when I created my real money account, there was an error regardin my password.. I wrote them, they answered couple times , but with no solution.. Finally they told me my password contains special characters or something, and I must have only letters and numbers.. Well, yes, I have only letters and numbers, no other special characters (brake, points, stars or i dont know).. I asked them what to to, and after that, I didnt get an answer at all..
      So here I am, stucked at my first registering at Mansion poker, not been able to play..
      Dissapointing.. I'm still waiting for an answer..
  • 4 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I find that their email support is better than the online/chat support.
    • sorelena
      sorelena
      Bronze
      My bad, I explained wrong in english.. When I wrote online, I was reffering to e-mail support (not telephone, or sometng else)..
      So I was reffering to email, that didn't get any answers.. I'm still waiting for a solution..
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      If you can go into a bit more detail about your problem maybe somebody here has had that same problem and can help you.
    • sorelena
      sorelena
      Bronze
      well, it's about registering an account. I registered there throguht Poker strategy, and when I register the real money account, I could'n create it.. I put all the informations there, but the problem appears at the password. It says : The is a format issue with your password.. I mean , the passwrod is good when I log in into mansioin, but in the real money account regsitration, it appears to be something wrong, and appears that meesage in the fornt of the passwrod field.. The told me that I shouldn/t have special characters .. I didnt have.. But in order for them to trust me that is not my problem, I checke FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD field.. They sent me another password.. Well , I log in again with the new password that Mansion gave me, but when I register in Cashier the real money account, I have the same problem: THERE IS A FORM ISSUE WITH YOUR PASSWORD..
      That's about all.. Am I missing something??
      Untill now my problem is still waiting to be resolved..