Party Poker $25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 230848
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

Hero (UTG): $32.06
      CO: $48.99
      BTN: $40.07
      SB: $35.11
      BB: $25.64

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is UTG with Q :spade: Q :heart:
      Hero raises to $0.87, CO calls $0.87, BTN calls $0.87, 1 fold, BB calls $0.62

Flop: ($3.60) 9 :diamond: 6 :club: 6 :heart: (4 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.75, CO folds, BTN calls $2.75, BB folds

Turn: ($9.10) 2 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.50, BTN raises to $11, Hero raises to $28.44 all in, BTN calls $17.44

River: ($65.98) K :heart: (2 players - 1 is all in)

villian 59/32/1.7/237hands

He is often agresiv vs me, rarely folding to cbet kind of fish. He was agresiv in previous hands and I just couldn't belive him he always hits. I hoped he has something like overpair. I'm little deep so is it safe to just fold turn and belive to his trips?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

If you've seen him raise the turn often before i don't mind stacking off there against aggro fish, but you have to make sure you're not confusing overall aggression and c/c c/mr line. If he's usually just potting every flop into you that doesn't mean at all that he isn't strong here.

If i decide not to fold i probably won't 3bet the turn myself, because there are no real draws out there except maybe 87, but the board his paired and he might have raised that on the flop if he wanted to play it aggressively. So either he has a 6 or he's bluffing, and if he's bluffing i want to give him a chance to desperation shove the river, as he won't call it off on the turn with his bluffs.

The only problem are worse overpairs TT-JJ that might check behind the river sometimes when an overcard falls or something, so you have to weight the times you miss value from those with the times you think he's bluffing. The more he's wrongly doing that for value with TT-JJ A9 and others, the more you wanna 3bet. The more he's just randomly bluffing, the more you wanna call the turn and let him shove the river.

Hope it helps.