$5.24
      MP2:
      $19.87
      MP3:
      $4.35
      CO:
      $5.25

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, Q.
      MP2 raises to $0.08, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.08, Hero raises to $0.31, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0.23, CO calls $0.23.

Flop: ($0.99) 6, 5, J (3 players)
      MP2 checks, CO bets $0.16, Hero raises to $1.07, MP2 folds, CO calls $0.91.

Turn: ($3.13) 8 (2 players)
      CO bets $1.00.

Final Pot: $4.13.

What is the best play in this situation wiht this kind of player(based on his stats)? If i push on the turn would be a bad play?
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

The $1 bet is somewhat worrisome because that guy possibly just doesn't know how to bet in relation to the pot so that could very well be a big value bet for him.

However he could also have the Jc or something similar, he might even fold better hands if he's scared of the flush so i'd just shove on him with overpair + redraw and hope for the best.

Hope it helps.
    • magnatah
      magnatah
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tamairlarace
      Hi,

The $1 bet is somewhat worrisome because that guy possibly just doesn't know how to bet in relation to the pot so that could very well be a big value bet for him.

However he could also have the Jc or something similar, he might even fold better hands if he's scared of the flush so i'd just shove on him with overpair + redraw and hope for the best.

Hope it helps.

I put him in a range with Jx based on his stats, so i pushed on the turn. He calls and show J :club: 2 :club: . Normaly with this kind of player i push with top pair, and this case, he got his flush

The little bet on the flop may give the ideia of a flush draw, but i follow the probability, guess i was wrong...

Thanks for your atention tamairlarace, it really help! :f_cool:

sorry about my english, blame google translator