This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How have you been profiled by Pokercrusher?

• 25 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      haha, I'm also a Bomb, there is a legend ont he right that tells you what it means.
    • AquamanBT
      AquamanBT
      Bronze
      LOL... My home game friends are all fish!
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Obv bomb, all TAGs are bombs and all nits are sharks that software is f*cked up.
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      im a red fish apparently
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Obv bomb, all TAGs are bombs and all nits are sharks that software is f*cked up.
      lol +1

Im also a bomb because im a TAG ;)

Also please be aware that the site is probs banned by most poker rooms ;)

Regards,

-Jack
    • MisterHomes
      MisterHomes
      Bronze
      Whoa, I'm a shark :tongue: (search elvisheyes)
    • lenka12345
      lenka12345
      Bronze
      Bomb
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      shark at fulltilt
      redfish at stars
    • AquamanBT
      AquamanBT
      Bronze
      Also please be aware that the site is probs banned by most poker rooms ;)

Regards,

-Jack
      Is the site banned or the software?
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      bomb means too aggressive and people will just wait for you to bet I think?

I'm a red fish, but I'm not sure if that's due to tournament play vs. cash.

It's true I don't play aggressively when i miss the flop completely (which is often)
    • sabo999
      sabo999
      Bronze
      Mainiac :D
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by redskwerl
      im a red fish apparently
      :D they dont like FL players :f_eek:

Player Type:
      opal99svk is a Red Fish (Aggressive/Passive). Weak post-flop play makes opal99svk a losing player. With Poker Crusher™, you know immediately what player types you're facing, thanks to an easy-to-read icon beside each opponent's name.

Pre-Flop Tendency:
      SEMI LOOSE - The Poker Crusher™ software automatically color codes neutral players in BLACK for easy identification.

Strengths:
      opal99svk plays aggressively before the flop, usually raising good hands. opal99svk also plays tight after the flop, limiting losses. The aggressive pre-flop play makes opal99svk better than a Green Fish.

Weaknesses:
      opal99svk is too passive post-flop. By rarely betting good hands for value, opal99svk gives other players a chance to draw out and then pays them off when they do.

Best Advice:
      opal99svk should play more aggressively after the flop, betting or raising instead of calling. opal99svk should also fold more weak hands and bluff occasionally.
      BUT I'm "better than a Green Fish" what makes me feel less shitty...
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      This site seems to have no idea whether you play SH, FR, tourneys or cash. My stats are very different depending on the game. Pokertracker3 rates me as a TAG in cash games (I added a TAGfish category, and I am one - my WTSD is high, but then so is my W$SD so I don't mind as much)
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      lolz

Originally posted by opal99
      :D they dont like FL players :f_eek:
      When you only bet 1 BB on the flop, they probably see you as passive :D

Poker ID: sgt_
      Poker Room: Party Poker
      Player Type: Bomb

Player Type:
      sgt_ is a Bomb (Aggressive/Aggressive). Most top poker professionals are bombs, and their aggressive play makes the table fear them. With Poker Crusher™, you know immediately what player types you're facing, thanks to an easy-to-read icon beside each opponent's name.

Pre-Flop Tendency:
      SEMI LOOSE - The Poker Crusher™ software automatically color codes neutral players in BLACK for easy identification.

Strengths:
      sgt_ plays very aggressively and is often in control of the table. sgt_ wins most pots without even going to showdown, and gets paid off with big hands because other players simply do not he/she has them.

Weaknesses:
      Playing so many hands often gets sgt_ into tricky post-flop situations where difficult decisions have to be made.

Best Advice:
      sgt_ needs to be aware of image at the table. Good players will start to play back at sgt_ once they recognize his/her aggression.

Luckily they don't name the stakes =)
      And i'm playing 18.7/13.4/4.6 ?(

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: They gave the exact same profile to two of my previous screennames :baby:
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Player Type:
      ChrisMoers is a Shark (Tight-Aggressive/Aggressive). ChrisMoers's tight-aggressive playing style earns great profits at the poker table. With Poker Crusher™, you know immediately what player types you're facing, thanks to an easy-to-read icon beside each opponent's name.
      Pre-Flop Tendency:
      TIGHT - The Poker Crusher™ software automatically color codes tight players in RED for easy identification.

Strengths:
      It's hard to tell when ChrisMoers is bluffing because ChrisMoers is always aggressive. But when the money goes in the middle, you can bet ChrisMoers has the best hand.

Weaknesses:
      ChrisMoers has very few weaknesses, but may benefit from switching gears more often. This will make it more difficult for opponents to get a read. ChrisMoers may also get bored from winning all the time.

Best Advice:
      ChrisMoers should invest in an elbow brace to prevent arthritis from dragging in all those pots.

Fear me!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      What a rip-off site... I'm a red fish on my SH site, it says I'm a weak player postflop and tight preflop... I play 27/24 lol :f_biggrin:

Poor people who actually use this
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      I'm a Green Fish on Full tilt :P !

And a Mouse on Mansion xD !

Lol yay i have double personality >_<!!!
    • nubbe2
      nubbe2
      Black
      :s_cool: :s_cool: :s_cool: :s_cool: :s_cool:

Player Type:
      nubbe22 is a Shark (Tight-Aggressive/Aggressive). nubbe22's tight-aggressive playing style earns great profits at the poker table. With Poker Crusher™, you know immediately what player types you're facing, thanks to an easy-to-read icon beside each opponent's name.

Pre-Flop Tendency:
      TIGHT - The Poker Crusher™ software automatically color codes tight players in RED for easy identification.

Strengths:
      It's hard to tell when nubbe22 is bluffing because nubbe22 is always aggressive. But when the money goes in the middle, you can bet nubbe22 has the best hand.

Weaknesses:
      nubbe22 has very few weaknesses, but may benefit from switching gears more often. This will make it more difficult for opponents to get a read. nubbe22 may also get bored from winning all the time.

Best Advice:
      nubbe22 should invest in an elbow brace to prevent arthritis from dragging in all those pots.
    • Gamer135
      Gamer135
      Bronze
      :s_biggrin: Shark on Cake

:s_evil: Red Fish on Stars