This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NL100: KJo on flus board

• timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Poker Stars $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players - View hand 232014
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BB: $313.10
      Hero (BTN/SB): $138.40

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BTN/SB with K :spade: J :diamond:
      Hero raises to $3, BB calls $2

Flop: ($6.00) 7 :club: K :club: 4 :club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $5, BB raises to $14, Hero raises to $40, BB raises to $310.10 all in, Hero calls $95.40 all in

Turn: ($276.80) 2 :heart: (2 players - 2 are all in)

River: ($276.80) T :club: (2 players - 2 are all in)

Oppoent is crazy multi tabling regular. I know that he folds on flop pretty often and only bets good hands. He has raised my cb b4 with flushdraw (on 2 diamond board) I wonder if he might have here often some flush draw + pair which equity I beat? I never like to fold on that board with TP but also I always bust there and see villain flopping miracle flush.
  • 2 replies
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Bronze
      Just call his raise on flop. And try to keep the pot small.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      I agree with snodreliss. I think the very bottom of his range here will be the nuts FD without a pair. He's not shoving anything worse than that. So against the very bottom of his range, you're flipping. And then he can always have flopped a set or the made flush or a FD + pair and then we're pretty much dead.

We're in position, so let's use that to our advantage and just call.