This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New Bonus on PartyPoker of $50?

• cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I've been playing with the PS 50$ at partypoker for about 2 weeks and i have about 250 of the 300 points needed to release the bonus.
      But i've received today a bonus message from partypoker that goes like this:
      $50 fixed
      valid until September 12
      days to meet bonus conditions: 30
      Released in 2 equal installments of $25,00 USD Fixed. Each installment is issued when:
      200 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com
      Valid games: Poker

And there's a button that says "claim now" followed by a bonus code.
      Can somebody explain what this is and how it works?
      Does it mean that partypoker will give me an extra 50$ if i make 400 points in 30 days? And that i need to start the bonus now or do i have until September 12 to start it?

Thanks
  • 7 replies
    • rudidso
      rudidso
      Bronze
      I am having the same issue....got the exact same bonus and I am clearing the PS 50+100 bonus and I am not sure if iI want to claim this one. The Partypoints might not count towards my PS bonus and got for the new one instead
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Bronze
      I hadn't thought that that bonus could influence on the clearing of the PS initial bonus...
      But I also didn't want to use that new PP bonus without being sure that i could make it since i'm playing NL4 BSS FR and some SH with a $120 bankroll. Because NL10 SSS, though profitable, it consumes a lot of time in table selection since there are A LOT of SSS players at FR NL10.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Generally you can choose which bonus you want to clear directly in the PartyPoker software. If you aren't yet actively clearing a bonus there yet - it shouldn't be a problem adding this one - otherwise just save it - since you can only clear one at a time.

For questions I suggest asking the PartyPoker support directly.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • simm1
      simm1
      Bronze
      i said yes to that 15$ bonus a little ago, and it did not clear at the same time as my capital bonus, so i didnt win it. therefore dont use it yet
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Bronze
      It's actually a 50$ bonus released in $25 instalments with each 200 points.
      But from what you are saying I can activate it until September 12 right?
      That way I would complete the release of the 50$ initial PS bonus since i'm only 50 points away.
    • bluffalot123
      bluffalot123
      Bronze
      i got this bonus and activated but i cant choose to clear this one till i have cleared my first $50 bonus, but i thought they introduced a system where you can choose what bonus to clear any help here?
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      with the latest update you can choose which bonus you want to clear. you can only clear 1 at the time - earned partypoints will go towards your selected bonus.

in your bonus page, just select which one you want to work on :f_cool: