New Bonus on PartyPoker of $50?

• cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Silver
      Hello,
      I've been playing with the PS 50$ at partypoker for about 2 weeks and i have about 250 of the 300 points needed to release the bonus.
      But i've received today a bonus message from partypoker that goes like this:
      $50 fixed
      valid until September 12
      days to meet bonus conditions: 30
      Released in 2 equal installments of $25,00 USD Fixed. Each installment is issued when:
      200 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com
      Valid games: Poker

And there's a button that says "claim now" followed by a bonus code.
      Can somebody explain what this is and how it works?
      Does it mean that partypoker will give me an extra 50$ if i make 400 points in 30 days? And that i need to start the bonus now or do i have until September 12 to start it?

Thanks
  • 7 replies
    • rudidso
      rudidso
      Bronze
      I am having the same issue....got the exact same bonus and I am clearing the PS 50+100 bonus and I am not sure if iI want to claim this one. The Partypoints might not count towards my PS bonus and got for the new one instead
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Silver
      I hadn't thought that that bonus could influence on the clearing of the PS initial bonus...
      But I also didn't want to use that new PP bonus without being sure that i could make it since i'm playing NL4 BSS FR and some SH with a $120 bankroll. Because NL10 SSS, though profitable, it consumes a lot of time in table selection since there are A LOT of SSS players at FR NL10.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Generally you can choose which bonus you want to clear directly in the PartyPoker software. If you aren't yet actively clearing a bonus there yet - it shouldn't be a problem adding this one - otherwise just save it - since you can only clear one at a time.

For questions I suggest asking the PartyPoker support directly.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • simm1
      simm1
      Bronze
      i said yes to that 15$ bonus a little ago, and it did not clear at the same time as my capital bonus, so i didnt win it. therefore dont use it yet
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Silver
      It's actually a 50$ bonus released in $25 instalments with each 200 points.
      But from what you are saying I can activate it until September 12 right?
      That way I would complete the release of the 50$ initial PS bonus since i'm only 50 points away.
    • bluffalot123
      bluffalot123
      Bronze
      i got this bonus and activated but i cant choose to clear this one till i have cleared my first $50 bonus, but i thought they introduced a system where you can choose what bonus to clear any help here?
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      with the latest update you can choose which bonus you want to clear. you can only clear 1 at the time - earned partypoints will go towards your selected bonus.

in your bonus page, just select which one you want to work on :f_cool: