wat a loada bull

• bethmaddison
      bethmaddison
      Bronze
      hi there i done the quiz and passed it signed up to party poker to open a real money account with them in order to get my bonus from poker strategy. i tried to open a real money account and put my bank details in but it would not save my details and verify them unless i made a deposit. and if i make a deposit then i wil not get my bonus from poker strategy as they said not to make a deposit and in order to get my bonus from poker strategy i need to open a real money account but cannott do this unless i make a deposit which poker strategy told me not to do.i have spoken on the phone to party poker and they have told me to get in touch with poker strategy and give them my email address and username that i used to open the account with them which i did. they have told me that poker strategy wil verify this with them and make the deposit for me in order to open the real money account so i can get my bonus from poker strategy. so how the heck can i open a real money account at party poker without making a deposit which poker strategy tell me to do?????? party poker dnt no there ass frm there elbow was on the phone 2 them 4 ages tryin 2 educate them n make them understand that i wasnt on about a bonus frm party poker i was talking about the bonus from poker strategy. have i jus wasted 5 hours ov my day reading all the notes in order to take the quiz n then wasted another hour n god nose how much money on the phone 2 party poker tryin to sort this bull out??? phew now uv wasted 5 mins of ur time readin all this bull lol
  • 5 replies