how difficult are nl10-nl100?

• Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      Hi.

First of all I would like apologize of my english. I am not a native, and I am after few beers. I hope that I am still understable :D .

I play nl10sh and in few days I am changing to nl25.

At Everest there is no rb ( oh there is, but come on, this is not a rb ;) ).

I heard that level at nl25 is the same as at nl10, and level at nl25 is almost the same as at nl50. Do you agree with it? nl 100 at everest should be the easiest in the internet.

I am wondering how far these senteces are true. I would like to go up on evp because nl 10 is so fishy, but if it is getting harder with every level then maybe is better to choose a room with solid rb?

How many hands do you need to play at nl25 to earn 4bi aproximetly?

once again sorry of my english and silly topic, but it is kind of interesting for me. and especially diferrences level on stakes from nl10 to nl100.
  • 5 replies
    • wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      It's no walk in the park @NL10. \But that's just my experience. And I haven't played higher limits yet. So wait for more and better answers:)
    • Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      Maybe it just a swing, but first 3 days I have lost 18 bi on PS, and on EVP nl10 I am beating. Fishes are stacking with air :D :s_cool:
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I have only moved to NL SH about a month ago (I used to play SNGs) and I have to say that I noticed quite a lot change in the general style of the opponents when I moved from NL10 (I only played like 5K hands there to get the hang of it) to NL25.
      I'm not saying the opponents seem that much tougher but some of them even 3bet also other hands than AK, QQ+ which was a really rare occurance at NL10. So in my opinion you might need to change your own style a bit too and once you do then I'd say that NL25 really is almost as easy to beat as NL10..

This is of course only based on my very limited experience (of only about 20K hands altogether) with the Full Tilt poker room.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by LuborC
      I'm not saying the opponents seem that much tougher but some of them even 3bet also other hands than AK, QQ+ which was a really rare occurance at NL10.

This is of course only based on my very limited experience (of only about 20K hands altogether) with the Full Tilt poker room.
      I made like 70k+ hands on FTP and quite many players 3bet there even on NL10 with 6-8% range. As i think FTP NL10 is much more aggressive comparing to others.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      I have just moved to NL25 on Everest.. I play FR though so it might be different..
      But everest is without a doubt good site to climb up in limits.. Iv only played 3k hands so far at NL25 but i dont feel like its more tight or more aggresive.. Maybe there are less fish in general, but i guess thats something you cant avoid when moving up..
      The biggest change is in your head =) So i played a bit scared money at the beginning ..