Haven't recieved rakeback for two weeks

• taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      I play at Full Tilt Poker and last time I got my rakeback was on 31st of July.
      There were some days that I didn't play poker (22-24 and 31 July; 1-2 August).
      And I made a deposit for $30 on 3rd of August.

Any explanations?
      Thank you.
  • 6 replies
    • KingIdo87
      KingIdo87
      Bronze
      Same problem here. I relly don't know whats going on lately..
    • Meiffert
      Meiffert
      Bronze
      You are probably clearing the biggest ever bonus.
      I believe you don't get rakeback when you are clearing a bonus (which is basicly a better rakeback...)
    • shane0878
      shane0878
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Meiffert
      You are probably clearing the biggest ever bonus.
      I believe you don't get rakeback when you are clearing a bonus (which is basicly a better rakeback...)
      What??? ?(
      Realy???? ;(
      What if you're someone like me and won't clear the biggest ever bonus.
      Does the biggest ever bonus pay what ever you've earned when it ends? or do you have to reach the 1667 ftp to get anything?
      I mean not everyone can play everyday to reach the 1667 needed :s_cry:
      I hope someone can clarify this because it could affect how i look at bonuses in the future.
      If i don't think i can clear it i would rather take the rake.
    • shane0878
      shane0878
      Bronze
      Damn :s_evil:
      Not lookin good :s_cry:

i found this on another thread :s_frown:

quote:
      What else is subtracted from the net rake?

Purchases in the shop for points (about 0.005$ per point)

Cashout and deposit costs which occur on Full Tilt (Transaction fees, max. 5% of the amount)

Overlay per player in tournaments in which FTP has to add up to reach the guaranteed prize pool.

Collected bonus

Examples:

1. In a week, you collected a net rake of $100. Furthermore, you collected a $70 bonus. To calculate the actual net rake, those $70 will now be subtracted from the $100. Thus the actual net rake amounts to $30.

2. In a week, you collected a net rake of $100. You purchased something in the Full Tilt Shop for 1,200 points, which are the equivalent of $6. To calculate the actual net rake, those $6 will now be subtracted from the net rake. Thus the actual net rake amounts to $94.

3. In a week, you collected a net rake of $100. You also collected a $70 bonus and made a 1,200 points purchase in the shop. Thus the actual net rake amounts to $24 ($100 - $70 - $6).
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Lol when you have cleared you bonus you will get the rakeback back :P !
    • ShinShya
      ShinShya
      Bronze
      I also have no got my rakeback for this week. Whoever it was who said you don't get rakeback while cleaing a bonus is wrong. You get reduced rake, because it effects your mgr, but you do get some. I have zero atm. I posted a help ticket, waiting on the reply