My Rakeback

• 14 replies
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Same here, I also made a thread about this.
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Have you any bonus that you have received?
    • ustyrant
      ustyrant
      Bronze
      Well, I used to get my rake-back every Friday. I didn't get anything last Friday, or today. It usually came by a transfer of funds from username "pokerstrategy54".
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Did you clear your bonus?

If no then maybe your rakeback was "eaten" by your bonus

Rakeback = rake - bonus * .27
    • ustyrant
      ustyrant
      Bronze
      I don't get it...
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Ok ok :P

you get 50$ bonus by clearing FTP points ok?

Say you cleared 5$ during this week.

You rakeback will be : Total rake - 5$ = Net rake back * .27

If you rakeback is <0 that is you generate less rake than the bonus obtain you will not get rakeback until you go in the positive zone.

Say you rake was 3$

Rakeback = 3 - 5 = -2 *.27

Hence you have to generate 2$ rakeback to return in the positive zone and get rakeback.

Negative rakeback will stay as long as you don't generate rackback to make it positive.
    • iwanryszard
      iwanryszard
      Bronze
      I also didn't receive my rakeback for the days from 21 to 26 of July which I should have received on the 31 of July. By that time I wasn't clearing any bonus
      and I accepted "The Biggest Bonus Ever" offer a few days ago. Poker Strategy support told me they are still waiting for feedback from Full Tilt but more than 10 days passed and they told me that there was still no feedback from Full Tilt.
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      The date is wrong.

The rakeback is not from friday to thursday it is from tuesday to monday.

Hmm here dunno you may not get rakeback because PS is not getting any feedback about you PS strategy point?

Are your strategy point updated?
    • iwanryszard
      iwanryszard
      Bronze
      The dates are right - I'm talking about July, 21st is Tuesday and I played until 26th - Sunday. Yes, my strategy points are updated and I calculated my rakeback and it's $50.49. As I said I wasn't clearing any bonus by that time or even months before that. I made a withdrawal but the fees are just a few dollars. I also used some points to buy-in for some tournaments but I haven't spend many points that week. Note that a Full Tilt Point is worth $0.005 so there is no way that I generated negative rakeback. So I think that I still should receive at least $40.
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Wops sorry had just woken up when i reply to your thread was still sleepy so sorry for saying that the date was wrong.

If your ps strategy point for full tilt is updating you should have received your rake.

Don't know the problem only the PS staff should be able to help you.
    • ustyrant
      ustyrant
      Bronze
      Ok, first, I didn't qualify for the free $50 bonus, because I am from USA. But, I was always getting my rakeback every week. I hadn't played in a few months, decided to deposit some money, and play a bit...and happened to notice for 2 weeks, I didn't get any of my rake back..

I don't know what PS strategy point updating is......
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      i have the same problem, i received $11 instead of $40 from last week
    • kobi123
      kobi123
      Bronze
      Hi i opened a ticket and they said to me that because i use the biggest bonus ever i am not qualified for the rake back...that sucks
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kobi123
      Hi i opened a ticket and they said to me that because i use the biggest bonus ever i am not qualified for the rake back...that sucks
      Only whilst it is cleared probably. Assuming you meet all the other criteria, you should start to receive rakeback in a few weeks time.

Best regards,

Bart