yet another rakeback question thread

• 6 replies
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      uhh think it is not/ftp

but per dollar rake you make.

Think i find an easy way to calculate.

Take you total pokerstragy point from tuesday to monday divides it by 2 and multiply it by 27% you should get your approximate rakeback.

If you have get bonus or use ftp or deposit/withdraw you will have to subtract it from the rake back i dont know the exact value for this check the thread about full tilt.

The logic behind this?

1$ rake from full tilt = 2 poker strategy point so by deviding it by 2 ou get the total rake you produced.

Maybe i'm wrong but i'm waiting for my rakeback to verify my theory xD it should be here in some hours :P ?
    • nivhar
      nivhar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cpwpoker

1$ rake from full tilt = 2 poker strategy point so by deviding it by 2 ou get the total rake you produced.

Maybe i'm wrong but i'm waiting for my rakeback to verify my theory xD it should be here in some hours :P ?
      if ur theory is correct shiiiiiiip 200 dolla
      ill confirm when ill get it
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Don't forget the rakeback is from tuesday to monday xD so i think the rakeback should be from the 4th august to 10th august and that the rakeback for next week will be from the 11th to 17th august.

And also you have to subtract bonus etc.

What else is subtracted from the net rake?

Purchases in the shop for points (about 0.005$ per point)

Cashout and deposit costs which occur on Full Tilt (Transaction fees, max. 5% of the amount)

Overlay per player in tournaments in which FTP has to add up to reach the guaranteed prize pool.

Collected bonus

Examples:

1. In a week, you collected a net rake of $100. Furthermore, you collected a $70 bonus. To calculate the actual net rake, those $70 will now be subtracted from the $100. Thus the actual net rake amounts to $30.

2. In a week, you collected a net rake of $100. You purchased something in the Full Tilt Shop for 1,200 points, which are the equivalent of $6. To calculate the actual net rake, those $6 will now be subtracted from the net rake. Thus the actual net rake amounts to $94.

3. In a week, you collected a net rake of $100. You also collected a $70 bonus and made a 1,200 points purchase in the shop. Thus the actual net rake amounts to $24 ($100 - $70 - $6).
      From FAQ for Full Tilt

Just got my rakeback.

18$!

I have calculated that i should have get 19$ from what i told earlier so i think my theory was right :P
    • nivhar
      nivhar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cpwpoker
      Just got my rakeback.

18$!

I have calculated that i should have get 19$ from what i told earlier so i think my theory was right :P
      yea same here :]
    • yossinew
      yossinew
      Bronze
      didn't get rakeback this week :/
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yossinew
      didn't get rakeback this week :/
      Net rake can be negatif.If you have got bonus its probably eaten your net rake and put it in the negatif.You will get your rake when it return to the light side of the force xD ! lol