account deactivated!

• noobfish32
      noobfish32
      Global
      I let my friend know about this quiz and she passed but they have deactivated her account. She passed the quiz at her house 2 or 3 days ago but when she tried downloading the full tilt software an error kept coming up halfway through and she couldn't complete the download so she used my full tilt software to edit her details to get the capital and everything completed fine and she got the congratulations page and the email saying she would receive the capital.
      I installed the full tilt software on her laptop using the setup file i downloaded for my own account but pokerstrategy have deactivated her account without a reason and haven't gave her the starting capital.
      Has anyone else had anything similar? I have wrote to them but haven't had any replies from them as of yet.
      I think this is really unprofessional of them especially without giving any explanation whatsoever and the amount of time she took to pass its quite ridiculous really.
      The only thing i can think of is that because she used my software to edit her details they have not allowed her to use it but then if you did this in an internet cafe or any public place then that would mean that no-one that does it at that location would be eligible.
      I'm really annoyed and thanks for reading please let me know if anyone else has had any similar problems with pokerstrategy.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi noobfish32,

Unfortunately if your friend doesn't meet the simple acceptance criteria laid down by PokerStrategy, they will be deactivated.

Support aren't obliged to state why and there decision is final and binding.

I doubt however it's due to the software download, most likely another issue.

Best regards,

Bart
    • GodOfpoker33
      GodOfpoker33
      Basic
      The same thing just happen to my friend I posted it earlier then this one... Still don't understand why.. he couldn't even sign up with my name as a referral.. which doesn't make sense cause i passed the quiz and i am a reg on the site. makes me wonder about this site.....