SSS trainer

• mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      I am just speculating here.

It would be so cool if the guys in the software team develop a tool like the ICM trainer but for pre-flop all-ins with the SSS.

Like you have AQ and raise, right? A dude reraises. And you have some stats. Push or fold? It would be so cool to be able to train this offline.

What do you think?
  • 4 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Awesome idea, I am sure it would be no harder to build than ICM. And since a good chunk of this sites income comes from SSSers someone should make it happen.
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Oh wait, we can just learn the tables with the adjusted PFR ranges...
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishkagg
      Oh wait, we can just learn the tables with the adjusted PFR ranges...
      Hi mishakagg,

Yes i think this is what your supposed to do ;) , But maybe for advanced SSS where you have to learn about shoving into ranges and so on it might be a good idea. The software might be hard to develop but i could pass it on to someone.

Regards,

-Jack
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      I think the ideal thing is for you to often exercise making your own calculations while reviewing some hands. Every situation is pretty unique, since you have to take into consideration the table dynamics, teh opponents ability to adapt to tighter or looser opponents etc. So we really have to develop a feeling for each individual situations. A software like ICM would be pretty amazing, but it still wouldn't be enough, just like the charts aren't enough.