[NL20-NL50] NL25 FR, KQo

• jenoc
      SB is 20/16 AF=3.2 Foldtocbet=49%, Donk bet=10%, WtSD=23%, CekraiseFlop=11% PF3bet=5.7% on 2.5k hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($25.10)
      BB ($2.89)
      UTG ($25.03)
      UTG+1 ($8.34)
      Hero ($26.40)
      CO ($24.81)
      BTN ($24.65)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: K:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.25, fold, fold, SB calls $1.15, fold, UTG+1 calls $1

FLOP ($4) Q:heart: J:club: T:diamond:

SB bets $4, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls $4

TURN ($12) Q:heart: J:club: T:diamond: 4:spade:

SB bets $8, Hero folds

This villain was crazy like from SH.. I assume that he is solid player- so he must know that I could have hit this board hard but now he insta donks PSB, and after my call again insta bets turn. What to do on flop?

On turn I don't get the right odds for OESD even If I assume that I can win all his stack + there is some chance that I might get only second best straight, and K for twopair looks shitty too.

This time I was like- nah, just fold it and "post it". I wonder with what hand he would have played this way. IMO- he would 3bet PF AK, QQ maybe even JJ, + solid made hand like straight he would have check/raised against me, right? Maybe I was just outplayed?
  • 2 replies
    • DaPhunk
      maybe he had AQ or played AK in an oddly passive manner preflop?

tbh though, I'm thinking set, TT is kinda likely. He can donk that to disconcert you into calling a couple of streets just because its hard to put him on a range and then go the whole way with it to get value out of various broadway hands that you might have.
    • Kaitz20
      he could have there two pair, but he could also take that line with Kx.
      Since you have showdown value I´d call turn and fold river