BB ($25)
      UTG ($9.75)
      Hero ($25)
      UTG+2 ($24.65)
      MP1 ($5.32)
      CO ($25)
      BTN ($27.10)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: Q:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $1, UTG+2 calls $1, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.75

FLOP ($3.10) 3:club: 8:spade: 5:spade:

BB bets $3.10, Hero calls $3.10, UTG+2 folds

TURN ($9.30) 3:club: 8:spade: 5:spade: 3:heart:

BB bets $6, Hero calls $6

RIVER ($21.30) 3:club: 8:spade: 5:spade: 3:heart: T:diamond:

BB bets $12, Hero folds

Here all went wrong- I saw him once donking a low board, but that time he check/folded turn, so I decided just call- guess should have just raise him and play for stacks on this drawy board? Another thing- on all the sample I have on him- he never check/raised flop, so this should mean that he's donkbetting all strong hands too?

A bit off topic- on 12k hands I have 22% WtSD, but most of the profitable playing regs in my HM database tend to have this index somewhere around 23-24%. It's not a big difference, but still sometimes I have the feeling that I'm to tight and give to much respect to opponents. What do you think?
  • 4 replies
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I guess this looks allright. I have a bit of a problem calling 3 streets of betting too. QQ doesn't feel strong enough to call on river anymore.

You have HM? If so what is his Aggression Frequency% per street. Just so I have a general idea if he goes all the way with his hands.
    • jenoc
      jenoc
      Bronze
      Aggression Frequency%

Flop 24% Turn 19% River 12% if it's what you mean

DaPhunk, could you please explain a bit what this stats exactly tells us here- I'm more familiar with AF.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      With those stats I like giving up on river.

About the aggression frequency I have deduce that this stat just tells you how often he takes an aggressive action on that particular street. I like to think that the lower it is, the less he is making room for bluffbets etc.

Imagine you hit a hand once every 3rd time and you can start to see that someone with 50% aggression frequency on every street is likely bluffing quite a bit, but someone who bets 19% or lower is clearly only valuebetting with stronger hands.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      since all the draws missed and he could also play that with smaller overpair I´d just call him down