This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 FR, QQ Utg

• jenoc
      jenoc
      Bronze
      BB is 13/7 AF=2.6 WtSD=24%, donkbet=29%, check raise flop=0% on 16k hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.87)
      BB ($25)
      UTG ($9.75)
      Hero ($25)
      UTG+2 ($24.65)
      MP1 ($5.32)
      CO ($25)
      BTN ($27.10)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: Q:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $1, UTG+2 calls $1, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.75

FLOP ($3.10) 3:club: 8:spade: 5:spade:

BB bets $3.10, Hero calls $3.10, UTG+2 folds

TURN ($9.30) 3:club: 8:spade: 5:spade: 3:heart:

BB bets $6, Hero calls $6

RIVER ($21.30) 3:club: 8:spade: 5:spade: 3:heart: T:diamond:

BB bets $12, Hero folds

Here all went wrong- I saw him once donking a low board, but that time he check/folded turn, so I decided just call- guess should have just raise him and play for stacks on this drawy board? Another thing- on all the sample I have on him- he never check/raised flop, so this should mean that he's donkbetting all strong hands too?

A bit off topic- on 12k hands I have 22% WtSD, but most of the profitable playing regs in my HM database tend to have this index somewhere around 23-24%. It's not a big difference, but still sometimes I have the feeling that I'm to tight and give to much respect to opponents. What do you think?
  • 4 replies
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I guess this looks allright. I have a bit of a problem calling 3 streets of betting too. QQ doesn't feel strong enough to call on river anymore.

You have HM? If so what is his Aggression Frequency% per street. Just so I have a general idea if he goes all the way with his hands.
    • jenoc
      jenoc
      Bronze
      Aggression Frequency%

Flop 24% Turn 19% River 12% if it's what you mean

DaPhunk, could you please explain a bit what this stats exactly tells us here- I'm more familiar with AF.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      With those stats I like giving up on river.

About the aggression frequency I have deduce that this stat just tells you how often he takes an aggressive action on that particular street. I like to think that the lower it is, the less he is making room for bluffbets etc.

Imagine you hit a hand once every 3rd time and you can start to see that someone with 50% aggression frequency on every street is likely bluffing quite a bit, but someone who bets 19% or lower is clearly only valuebetting with stronger hands.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      since all the draws missed and he could also play that with smaller overpair I´d just call him down