this site stinks, and is a scam

• bethmaddison
      bethmaddison
      Bronze
      i did the quiz took me over 4 hours reading it and passed first time, signed up to a poker site mansion poker and waited for my so call bonus and waited and waited after two weeks i sent them a ticket asking for my bonus i got a reply 4 days later saying that i need to give them some I.D to prove who i am, ive got my passport to prove this but for fook sake why have i waited this long for you to tell me this shite why not from the start this is one big joke, anyway why should i send you my proof of id you can use it to steel my id it self and get me indept or bankrupt i dont know really know owt about you or trust you,, send a copy of it my arse i will, ive read up about sites like this scaming people how about kiss my arse, but cheers for stringing me along for 3 weeks, and then asking for i.d no thanks no falling for it.............. my mother always said in life nothing is free and if its theres a catch ($50 free on here yeah for a price) naaa i rather keep my i.d safe from scam sites like yours... oh by the way ive reported this site and warned many people about this not to get suck in about your bonus send in i.d hahahaha you make me laugh i.d theft have you heard about it cause i have..........pfffffff...and to the people who have sent in i.d b4 this i would be very worried, some1 might have clonde your i.d you dont know whos got a copy of it and using it i.e credit cards etc>>>>
  • 27 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      You know that this site has more than 2mio of users, right?
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      so you're under 18 and suck at photoshop? or are you just retarded?

either way,
      [x] I lol'd
    • bethmaddison
      bethmaddison
      Bronze
      no im not under 18, im a police officer and these things happen alot, im very wary about stuff like this not easly lead like others :)
    • bethmaddison
      bethmaddison
      Bronze
      (2 million users then) so is there copy of i.d really safe cause people buy information which you gave them, how do you know they havnt sold them on, better safe than sorry
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      you sure spell like a cop. go finish high school retard
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      just by looking at my ID they can never stole anything from me. stupid kid
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bethmaddison
      (2 million users then) so is there copy of i.d really safe cause people buy information which you gave them, how do you know they havnt sold them on, better safe than sorry
      If you registered with true info, they already have your first name, last name, your address... You better hide! :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello bethmaddison,

I am sorry to be blunt. Yet how did you manage to pull off the feat of signing up at the site 4 days ago, passing the quiz and entering your account name 2 days ago ..... to waiting 2 weeks, writing us a ticket, not hearing from us 4 days and then coming on to the forum to complain that we were scamming you and stringing you along for 3 weeks.

Given the nature of your story I won't get into your actual profane remarks towards the site as it seems like you are simply trying to let off steam to vent your disappointment about not being able to pass our ID check.

The ID check is a necessary step in guaranteeing that only people legally allowed to play poker are actually given the starting capital and that people aren't able to receive the starting capital multiple times.

I hope you understand.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • lozz08
      lozz08
      Bronze
      This is one that I'll be looking back on for a while. SO damn funy! You're probably the most intellectually challenged person that has EVER tried to sign up here! And it took you 4 hours to pass the quiz too! ROFL.
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      If this site is scam why bother making a post in this site to tell everyone that it is a scam?

People who are in this site and already get their bankroll will not take you seriously.

Think when you register and then pass the quiz in the instruction they told you to send an ID check.It was not the role of support to come and tell you this.

Maybe you were to impatient and forgot to read this part.

Have a nice day take care
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Pretty sure the guys that play through this site helped me win $800US ;)
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      I am sorry to be blunt. Yet how did you manage to pull off the feat of signing up at the site 4 days ago, passing the quiz and entering your account name 2 days ago ..... to waiting 2 weeks, writing us a ticket, not hearing from us 4 days and then coming on to the forum to complain that we were scamming you and stringing you along for 3 weeks.
      hehe, well spotted, I hadn't seen that :D
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze

The ID check is a necessary step in guaranteeing that only people legally allowed to play poker are actually given the starting capital and that people aren't able to receive the starting capital multiple times.

I hope you understand.
      Best regards
      SoyCD
      I ONLY UNDERSTAND ONE THING ! THIS IS A CONSPIRACY !
      Soy is keeping the munys for him self... and rubbing his tities with them !!!

xD
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      'indept' is a pretty cool word imo

also, i'm again going to hazard a guess that this guy is from the UK.
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      The retarded police officer made my day :D
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      no im not under 18, im a police officer and these things happen alot, im very wary about stuff like this not easly lead like others :)
      I am more worried that your allowed to carry a gun then that this site is a scam....
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dragar
      I am more worried that your allowed to carry a gun then that this site is a scam....
      In the UK regular cops don't carry guns AFAIK, only clubs.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Originally posted by NiekamNeidomu

I hope you understand.
      Best regards
      SoyCD

xD

THIS IS MADNESS
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      Originally posted by NiekamNeidomu

I hope you understand.
      Best regards
      SoyCD

xD

THIS IS MADNESS
      I disagree. THIS is MADNESS: