Stacks:
      Hero (UTG) ($27.20)
      CO ($49.44)
      BTN ($25.00)------unknown
      SB ($30.19)
      BB ($25.00)

Pre-flop: ($0.35, 5 players) Hero is UTG K:spade: A:club:
      Hero raises to $1, 1 fold, BTN calls $1, 2 folds

Flop: T:club: 8:club: K:club: ($2.35, 2 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, BTN calls $1.50

Turn: 8:diamond: ($5.35, 2 players)
      Hero bets $3.75, BTN calls $3.75

River: J:heart: ($12.85, 2 players)
      Hero bets $7, BTN folds

1. Flop:Is it b/c or b/f against unknown? My plan was to b/c.
      2. Lets say if i got raised on the flop and call oop, then its c/c T and c/f R unimprooved?
      3. Lets say if i got raised on the flop and call oop, when the board pairs its c/f on the turn?
      4. When villain just calls flop, whats the turn and river line? If turn is a blank i guess its c/c T and c/c or c/f R.
      5. Whats the turn and river line whenvillain just calls flop the board pairs on the turn.
      Phew, lots of questions :)
  • 2 replies
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      You probably shouldn't take note of my opinions, but I like the way you played the hand and here are my answers to your questions;

1. You have the nuts imo. b/f is out of the question. I b/c.
      2. I think I level myself into a b/c turn.
      3. Tricky, I don't know.
      4. Why would you want to c/c turn c/f river when villain only called flop? Bet to get value out of weaker K's and the Q :club: .
      5. b/f turn, then either b/c or b/f river unsure.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Wow ok.

1. I'm probably not folding that ever without a better reason than just being raised on the flop, so bet/calling is fine.

2. If the board doesn't pair pair and he makes it cheap for you to see the river i don't mind calling, tho at this point he probably has either a made flush or a set and he likely won't like a 4th club very much, which will make it hard to get paid off on the river oop.

3. I'd expect most people to just shutdown when the board pairs unless they have either a made flush or a boat already, so if he bet again i'd just give it up oop.

4. When he just calls the flop i think you can still get one more street of value against most people from a naked club and from Kx if he's somewhat bad, so i'd bet/fold again a blank turn and likely c/c or c/f the river depending on how likely i think he is to bluff there when i check.

5. I'm bet/folding the pairing turn.

Somewhat hard since your questions seem to overlap quite a bit.

Hope it helps.