Feedback on stats... ($1/2SH: -2.5BB/100 on 11.5k hands)

• funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Hi!

Can you have a look on my stats? It is quite annoying being breakeven and loosing all that rake...

Is there something fundamentaly wrong or maybe something suspicious?

Thanks

F.

P.S.: On the other hand I am doing quite fine on FR $1/2 - 2.5BB/100 on 4k hands... still does not cover losses on SH :f_frown:

• 10 replies
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Today I found out this new feature

results looks good :(

• VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Seems that you're blind defence isn't optimal. Biggest problem moving from FR to SH. Well someone with more qualifications than i should say something LOL. Could you post graph with showdown and non-showdown winnings? Bet your red line is going down really fast... :f_eek:
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi funktor,

be careful with this site. I think some pokerrooms ban you for using it.
      It doesn't track all hands so a few may be missed too.

I like your VPIP/PFR. It's rather a bit to loose than to tight for FR.
      Your AF looks good and your wts is a bit high (I like 36% more).

I think you overdefend your BB. 42% is a bit low. 55% should be the default. Do you use the BB defend chart correctly? (Too tight is better than too loose here as you can lose a lot money with wrong BB defence.)

I don't see any big mistakes. Maybe 1/2$ FR is just too tight. Maybe you should try playing SH or improbing your table selection as you will lose money with good play if there is no really bad player at the table. :)
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      ciRith,

thank you for your comments.

I use the site offline mostly to get some information. I would rather check if it banned on Party (when it happend I used it online with client). I did not uses it together with Stars and FT.

The stats are for Short Handed game, not for FR. The PS was just note that I am doing quite fine on FR (2.5BB/100) but loosing on SH.

From the time I posted last time I have improved from -2.5BB to -1.33BB/100 (total hands now 16.6k)

Blind defense is -0.2BB/100 on BB, and -0.14BB/100 on SB with 43% / 85%... May be I should be more tight on BB.

On the other hand Stox recommends defend approximately 60% of the hands on BB. Also -0.2BB/100 seems to be ok according to data prestented in his book.

For FullRing (8-9 plrs) my stats are

16.4 / 11.57 / 1.98.

The stats are little bit looser (than 15/9) as FT has 9 players FR tables.

Regard

Funktor
    • DarthBobo
      DarthBobo
      Bronze
      your SH stats look fine to me!
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Oh sry for missreading that. So most stats are totally fine. :)

I still think that the BB defenece is too high. Playing a lot marginal hands is pretty difficult so it's easy to lose quite some money there. But even if this is no problem the rake may change the marginal winning into a losing hand.

Overall it just looks like a downswing to me as your w$wsd with 51% could be a bit higher.
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Unless they're radically bad, these stats are more or less useless in telling how good you are. For example best player in the world could mimic your exact VPIP/PFR and win at 3-4BB/100 at this limit.

As ciRith said 51% W$SD given your WTS is rather low and hints at running bad but it'd probably be best if you made a video or something of your thoughts while you play for us to watch.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      I know others have said you vpip and pfr is ok but i dont like them

Vpip of 24 is too lose and having a gap of 7 between that and pfr is a huge leak, probably calling too much out of position.
      I dont know what your 3 betting % is but should be around 5%
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Imo 24 or 25 VPIP should be the baseline for SH play and then loosening up from there (playing gold approx chart should be higher).

I do agree however that the VPIP/PFR gap is a bit too high. 24/19 would be ideal.
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Arguing about 0.5% at this point does not make sense as this could be pretty easy statistical issue...

PS article talks about 24/18... and my stats are at the moment

24.7/18.3 for $1/2
      23.58/ 18.6 for $0.5/1

Yep, I will try to record something... mostlikely I have to have some leaks after preflop play.

I had prety nasty session yesterday. It seemed to me that I was correctly protecting my hands and most of the time river got me by some 2-5 outers :s_cry: Especially best on was what I capped AA on turn and opponents hit his third K on river (he had no other outs at that point) and HU pots every time runner 3rd flush card showed up opponent pulled up some obscure suited hand and got me as well.

Regards

Funktor