50 $ bonus ?

• Dropik
      Dropik
      Global
      I passed the test. I was waiting for 50$ bonus, but I didn't get it.
      I got message that I already had PartyPoker account and I need to open a new one with new e-mail adress. They gave me help link http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/en/articles/44/ but links under this adress don't work.
      First of all I've never had PartyPoker account before. I created account only with code T150 before I start read strategy for beginners.

Today I created another one with code T150 and I have a new PartyPokernickname , but I don't know what to do next . Should I change my nick in my profile (if it is possible). I need more details and Link above dosn't help me too much.

Please help me Thank You
  • 7 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi Dropik,

first of all i have to say sorry. It seems like the support is using an old ticket template ill work on that tomorrow.
      Unfortunately i am at home so i can not check your status at the moment and i can just guess.
      So my question is did you have a "Real Money" Account (did you play for real money) on party before?

So what you could do now is to write a ticket to our support with your new PartyPoker Account Name. And tell them that you created a new one with a new e-mail address.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Dropik
      Dropik
      Global
      No I never played real money. I sent my new acc. info to supporters and I'm waiting for respond.
      Thanks Stefan.

P.S. Let me know if You find anything wrong with my status.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      K thx,

I will be in the office in about half an hour and then i will have a closer look what you should do to get registered at PokerStrategy.

I am quite confident that we will solve the problem together.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      k they changed your PP nick and hopefully it will work this time.
    • Dropik
      Dropik
      Global
      Still don't have 50$ . I updated my pp account and validate my new email and nothing.
      suporters send me the same text message:

Hello Dropik,

we weren't able to transfer your $50, because you either did not register at the Cashier or you did not validate your e-mail at PartyPoker. But you can change that quickly.

Register at the Cashier:
      To do this, click on "Cashier"->"Deposit" in the menu
      and fill out the form. It is important that you enter the correct data
      to get the $150. After confirming your data, a browser window with
      different methods of payment will open. You can simply close this
      window without changing anything in it.

Validate e-mail:
      You got an e-mail from PartyPoker with a Code. Open the PartyPoker Software. Go to "My Account", select "Validate/Change E-Mail". Here you have to enter the code, or you can request another code, in case you lost the mail from PartyPoker.

After doing so, please just answer this ticket so we know that we can transfar your $50 now.

I live in US. I know I can't make a deposit to my pp acc. but when I updated my profile I got that kind of message :

If you are from US then you will be able to register but you will not be allowed to make a deposit, play our real money games or be eligible for any bonuses

So , Why I cannot get this bonus? Please Stefan help me (or explain what am i doing wrong)

Thanks.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      If US = United States then its easy to solve your problem (but you won't like it)

PartyPoker banned all USA people from real money play because its against the laws of the USA (and PP is at the stockmark so they can't risk anything)

To make it short. We can't tranfer money to your account because PartyPoker doesn't allow it anymore.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Like Cirith said, Party is not allowing Us players to participate.

Just vote for the right party next year and hope that this will change under the democrats.

By the way don't you have relatives in Canada, if you know what i mean :D

Best regards,
      Stefan