F****** angry at pacific

• DiegoFueng
      DiegoFueng
      Bronze
      I'm tired of this. About a month ago i started to make a withdraw of about $300 and they made it impossible, asking for whatever, promissing things that wasnt gonna happen. When i finnaly get to make the withdraw on 2th agoust, i waited. I waited for 5 days (when it only takes 3 days) to see "PAYED" on the cashier, didnt happen, i called them and the guy said "take my word that it has been payed". A couple of days ago it turned to payed. I called them on thuersday saying what was going on, and they said they had some problems, and i was getting my money on that night, or on friday, if any problems, maybe on saturday morning.
      Now i just called them, and they said they had some problems with the payments, and it has been payed on day 10th. Remember "u can take my word"? FUCK IT.
      They just told me, you'll get ur money beteween 17th-20th.
      WTF man wtf? i fucking play all day long and all night to make some money to pay some stuff and drink a fucking beer and now i want to take some of that money and i have to wait a month!? this sucks at so many levels.. i think i described pretty well how im feeling. And now the funny thing, they said "sorry for what happened, i will credit $10 on ur account".... i dont want that money, $10? hahaa... must b kidding me.

Sorry for the lenguage.. but im extremly mad now, i really need the money and i trusted this ppl. Now im fucking screwed and what can i do? wait for them, fuck it.

It's so easy to make money there, but the site is a shame.
  • 1 reply