custom rakeback/bonus deals

• silent21
      silent21
      Global
      Hello pokerstrategy,

i would like to ask/suggest to organize customer rakeback/bonus deals for regulars. As i was able to see this is something usual for other poker room affiliates.

Any responce will be welcomed.

Silent
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello silent21,

We strive to provide the best possible legal offer available for all our members, at each of our respective partner sites.

These "custom deals" you talk about are mostly under the table deals that various smaller affiliates make with members in which they actively give them part of their own revenue stream. They do this because they have little to no other incentives to offer the players to continue playing through them. This is not only in stark contrast to our business model (we offer our member a large amount of extra incentives to play through us: videos, coachings, hand evaluations, top offers and bonuses at all rooms, Top250 promo, etc.) but is also generally not legal (therefore under the table).

Most large networks and stand alone rooms (e.g. iPoker, PartyPoker, PokerStars, Full Tilt, Cake, Pacific Poker, etc.) strictly forbid the giving of additional rakeback by affiliates. These small "custom" deals which you generally encounter on networks with lots of skins and affiliates are thus also part of the reason why sites such as NoIQ Poker were kicked from the iPoker network. Similarly it can lead to affiliates losing their affiliate status.

Since we provide the best possible legal deal at all of our partner rooms in addition to our vast educational offering and Top250 + various other exclusive promotions (e.g. the current 50,000 Party Race) I don't think you are missing out on anything though :)

Best regards
      SoyCD