Deal for PokerElephant License

• Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      Isn't there any deal we can make to get the elephant license faster?

It should be some kind of option available for players who want to keep their HUD/Analysis.

This is what I had in mind:

Player buys license... and gets his money back when he accumulates the original points for the license.

That's like an insurance. If the player doesn't get the points, then It's like he bought it.

I am up for the deal. Will give up to $50 for the license - because I know I will get the points eventually, but I want to have the HUD&Analysis option available mean time.

It's a great idea in my opinion.

Thank you.

+ This is a good way to commit good players to the site.

And if someone doesn't want to do this, he can easily gather the points without buying the deal.

PS: Also posted here.
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Gabinr1,

I believe the reason we don't do it like you described is the huge amount of organizational work involved with taking payments and making later payments. It would require an extensive payment processor architecture and is simply not high enough in demand to warrant the output.

Instead we opted to continue giving the most basic features in the trial (so a simplified HUD + general hand tracking + storage) until the time that you earn the full license. While playing the low stakes, so the levels at which you don't produce enough points to quickly reach the 1,000 - the necessity of very detailed statistics is not yet so large. So playing with just the simple HUD is still a decent advantage over the other beginning players and helps you perfect the "Standardized ABC" poker.

So although your suggestion is quite nice and we certainly appreciate the feedback, I believe that it would be too complicated and resource intensive to implement.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      OK ;)

Thanx for the quick and honest response SoyCD.

Cheers and Good Luck! :heart: