This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PartyPoker weekly freeroll bankbuilder

• archsama
      archsama
      Bronze
      I was playing that tournament yesterday, but dumb PP software wouldn't let me see the prize!

I was like
      $0,20 + bankroll builder $2...

and I couldn't read the rest. Does anyone know what is this extra bankroll builder money and how much is it?

I bursted in 70/850 in a bad early position all in call with QJs, got called by AKo, flop shows a K =(

prizes started 50 and above.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi archsama,

The 2nd part to your prize is an entry into the $2,500 (or might be $2,000 I forget now) Bankbuilder Freeroll.

Please check your Partypoker software for the time/date of this event to avoid missing it. I think it might be on Saturdays.

If you cash in this next freeroll you will qualify for a big monthly freeroll.

Congratulations, well played and good luck!

Bart

Edit: I found the link for you, full details on this Party Poker Website Page.

Edit#2: Don't forget to post your winnings in the "One million in a year" thread, it doesn't matter whether it's 20 cents or 20 grand, it all counts towards our collective community target :)