Help

• JaggaPalla
      JaggaPalla
      Bronze
      Hey, well i just signed up for this site, and completed the quiz and gave in all my information. What are the next steps i should follow in order to receive my 150 dollars? or what usually happens to players after they finish the quiz and enter the bonus code and make a real account on a poker client? like will i be asked to present id? and if so when will i be asked, because i would like to play asap
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello JaggaPalla,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

I see you are bronze which may means you have received your capital however i will still answer your questions just incase :)

After you passed the quiz and have entered all details on both the pokersite and your profile on PokerStrategy then most steps are completed. All you have to do is keep checking your inbox to see if you have received a random id check and send the required documents to security@pokerstrategy.com . An id check may be neccessary to confirm you actually are who you are!

I wish you the Best of luck!

Regards,

-Jack
    • JaggaPalla
      JaggaPalla
      Bronze
      HEY I GOT MY CAPITAL, I TOOK ME LESS THAN 12 HOURS!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY THANK YOU! SO MUCH :D
    • MicNegruSiGras
      MicNegruSiGras
      Bronze
      i`m happy for you to :) for me 3 days have passed now and still no starting cap :( ( i`m patient :)