Pokerstratergy Rakeback Scandel.

• thomasdoyne
      thomasdoyne
      Bronze
      To be fair I've only received 1 week out of 3 for rake back, and I'm pretty sure i wouldn't have gotten anything unless i didn't complain and make a ticket about it.

I'd just like to know what is the big problem with delivering rake back on time? The amount owed to me is pretty large and id like to know why they are messing not me but everyone about with this, if they continue to pocket our own rake back and not give it to us then im afraid im going to stop playing on full tilt full stop or at least on this account and set one up with some one that is reliable with rake back unless PS and i suggest you do the same.

Its an absolute joke and they are stealing from us.
  • 4 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      You must be doing something wrong, I've always received it weekly every friday without having to do anything at all about it.
    • thomasdoyne
      thomasdoyne
      Bronze
      How can "i" do something wrong i'm not the one that's supposed to send the rakeback, ive received it 2 times and only because i have complained about it.

Look in the forum countless others haven t been getting theirs either.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello thomasdoyne,

Before you get flamed by all the users that receive their rakeback in a timely fashion and can confirm that we do not steal rakeback I'll post here and hopefully clear up some points for you.

#1) Rakeback is generally sent on Fridays, if you had a positive amount of net rake produced in the prior week
      #2) Rakeback is given on the net rake. That means: Full Tilt subtracts certain things from the gross rake - which thus indirectly has an effect on your rakeback
      #3) Things that are subtracted from gross rake include: bonuses that you clear (e.g. the $50 bonus from your initial starting capital), freeroll entries, tournaments in which you played where the guaranteed prize pool was bigger than the final prize pool generated by buy-ins, all kinds of administrative fees for withdrawals or deposits, points spent in the Full Tilt store or on tournaments. Information on this is also in the Full Tilt FAQ: FAQ for Full Tilt

That means if you cleared a bonus, deposited, and played some freerolls, you might have a negative amount of net rake - since the money subtracted from your gross rake was higher than the amount of gross rake itself. These fees are not subtracted by us, they are subtracted by Full Tilt.

I am sure you will find that any player who has played here a long time and is past the "bonus clearing stage" in which most people still have negative net-rake that you will find confirmation that we are quite punctual and reliable when it comes to rakeback payments.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • aloofkid
      aloofkid
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thomasdoyne
      To be fair I've only received 1 week out of 3 for rake back, and I'm pretty sure i wouldn't have gotten anything unless i didn't complain and make a ticket about it.

I'd just like to know what is the big problem with delivering rake back on time? The amount owed to me is pretty large and id like to know why they are messing not me but everyone about with this, if they continue to pocket our own rake back and not give it to us then im afraid im going to stop playing on full tilt full stop or at least on this account and set one up with some one that is reliable with rake back unless PS and i suggest you do the same.

Its an absolute joke and they are stealing from us.
      Hi just a two cents

The starting capital is between You=PS=FTP
      The bonus is between YOU=FTP
      The rakeback is between YOU=FTP

I don't get it how can they will still your rake back :P