$2.17
      MP3:
      $2.20
      CO:
      $2.38
      BU:
      $1.80

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9:diamond: , 8:spade:
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.02, CO calls $0.02, BU calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.14, 2 folds, CO calls $0.12, BU calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.46) 3:heart: , 9:heart: , 7:heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.30, CO calls $0.30, BU folds.

Turn: ($1.06) 5:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, CO calls $0.60.

River: ($2.26) 3:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.34 (All-In), Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.26
  • 2 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      - The raise pf will rarely work at this limit because they are stations, hence you have no FE. So you must rely more on hand strength than bluffs.
      - If he calls that flop, he prob has a FD or a pair+FD, so I bet bigger on turn because he will not call river if he misses.
      - When you check river to him, this usually means you are weak, so he sees a chance to shove his busted FD(its in the PS strat) so I would call. Specially for such a small amount.
      - He might have a set but you must decide on flop what type of hand he most prob has. To me, a FD is more probable than set or OP.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      - The raise pf will rarely work at this limit because they are stations, hence you have no FE. So you must rely more on hand strength than bluffs.
      - If he calls that flop, he prob has a FD or a pair+FD, so I bet bigger on turn because he will not call river if he misses.
      - When you check river to him, this usually means you are weak, so he sees a chance to shove his busted FD(its in the PS strat) so I would call. Specially for such a small amount.
      - He might have a set but you must decide on flop what type of hand he most prob has. To me, a FD is more probable than set or OP.
      +1
      I´d likely also b/f flop and turn
      Just when he shoves it is almost never one pair hands, so his likely hand are busted flushdraws or flushes that he desiced to play on the flop
      So I´d also c/c there