SSS for bonus or BSS

• mihninho
      mihninho
      Bronze
      Hello i want some piece of advice from you. I'm playing at Titan BSS but i collected the 100 $ bonus from pokerstrategy and now i'm only playing for the titan points, do you think that it would be a good idea to move up limits until NL50 to play SSS and to claim the 200% bonus? I now have in my account 250 $ and playing BSS NL10.
  • 9 replies
    • simm1
      simm1
      Bronze
      Clearing bonus goes a lot faster with SSS, so if you can play that ok, its faster
    • fred1509
      fred1509
      Bronze
      but why is SSS faster?
      the rake hands r counted the same way isnt it? -_-"
      or it is bcoz u can play more tables with SSS?
    • jenoc
      jenoc
      Bronze
      Yes, normally you can play more tables with SSS. It's not faster due to SSS but because playing higher limits pots tend to be bigger --> bigger rake and thus bonus is cleared faster.
    • mihninho
      mihninho
      Bronze
      Thank you for your advices, i'll play SSS for the rakeback (40%) and see how it goes.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mihninho
      Thank you for your advices, i'll play SSS for the rakeback (40%) and see how it goes.
      You don't play for bonus or rakeback. You play for profits made by correct play, bonus and rakeback are just a small extra that goes on top of that.
    • mihninho
      mihninho
      Bronze
      I didn't mean to sound like that, but those bonuses help me to increase my bankroll a little faster.
    • eszibit
      eszibit
      Bronze
      Ofc ,bonus is a great way to make your bankroll bigger.There was even a plan somewhere on the net (i found it accidentally) how to go from the first 50$ free from ps to a bankroll of 2000$.Just withdraw when u get full bonus,go on another site,get another bonus etc.
    • Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      "Just withdraw when u get full bonus,go on another site,get another bonus etc."

How does this compare in terms of rakeback compared with say sticking to Pokerstars/Full Tilt and using their high volume promotions?
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      In terms of just bonus clearing (not taking into account you win rate), SSS is definitely the faster option.

You multitable (9-12-16-24???) tables, play at higher limits than what you can with BSS. You just become a rake machine.