This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SSS for bonus or BSS

• mihninho
      mihninho
      Bronze
      Hello i want some piece of advice from you. I'm playing at Titan BSS but i collected the 100 $ bonus from pokerstrategy and now i'm only playing for the titan points, do you think that it would be a good idea to move up limits until NL50 to play SSS and to claim the 200% bonus? I now have in my account 250 $ and playing BSS NL10.
  • 9 replies
    • simm1
      simm1
      Bronze
      Clearing bonus goes a lot faster with SSS, so if you can play that ok, its faster
    • fred1509
      fred1509
      Bronze
      but why is SSS faster?
      the rake hands r counted the same way isnt it? -_-"
      or it is bcoz u can play more tables with SSS?
    • jenoc
      jenoc
      Bronze
      Yes, normally you can play more tables with SSS. It's not faster due to SSS but because playing higher limits pots tend to be bigger --> bigger rake and thus bonus is cleared faster.
    • mihninho
      mihninho
      Bronze
      Thank you for your advices, i'll play SSS for the rakeback (40%) and see how it goes.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mihninho
      Thank you for your advices, i'll play SSS for the rakeback (40%) and see how it goes.
      You don't play for bonus or rakeback. You play for profits made by correct play, bonus and rakeback are just a small extra that goes on top of that.
    • mihninho
      mihninho
      Bronze
      I didn't mean to sound like that, but those bonuses help me to increase my bankroll a little faster.
    • eszibit
      eszibit
      Bronze
      Ofc ,bonus is a great way to make your bankroll bigger.There was even a plan somewhere on the net (i found it accidentally) how to go from the first 50$ free from ps to a bankroll of 2000$.Just withdraw when u get full bonus,go on another site,get another bonus etc.
    • Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Silver
      "Just withdraw when u get full bonus,go on another site,get another bonus etc."

How does this compare in terms of rakeback compared with say sticking to Pokerstars/Full Tilt and using their high volume promotions?
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      In terms of just bonus clearing (not taking into account you win rate), SSS is definitely the faster option.

You multitable (9-12-16-24???) tables, play at higher limits than what you can with BSS. You just become a rake machine.