Mansion Club Sandwich

• Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      For those who was expecting the leaderboard today unfortunately the leaderboard will be available at last on Wednesday.

Played at player level got 1000 MCP hope i will be in the leaderboard T_T

Unfortunately was not in the leaderboard.

The last one got 1548.xx point.Though my 1k mcp would have bee enough xD
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      This promo is so profitable though. Just need to get somewhere between 2-4k MCP and you have around 100$ or more exta = awesome :)

Good luck in next race
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Thx for your encouragement.

But for the last tuesday promo my internet was down from Sunday to monday and was too tired to play as i had somebody from the ISP to come to my home to tell me that my modem was perhaps no good then had to change it in the capital.

And when installing the new modem go headache as it was a rooter like modem xD had to call the support to explain me how to install it just to know that the guy who give me the new modem did not configure it properly >_>

And finally the USB of the modem did not work well so had to used it ethernet port connected it to my rooter and finally could play poker ^_^!!!

2 days without poker was hard >_>

For the next race don't think i will play it even if 2k-4k is affordable to get i can't get it with my bankroll and my pc T_T!

My pc don't like ipoker so i can only play 8 tables max on ipoker and on Mansion i'm on a NL25 bankroll not enough :P

Enough with my tilt xD !

Lol

Perhaps the next rake race will do better ^^

But just finished biggest bonus even on Full tilt after 2 week of hard labour xD !