5$ sng vs 10$ sng. can't beat 10$

• 6 replies
    • Flows
      Flows
      Bronze
      the question is way too general to expect any help! play better! post hands! watch videos! ...

GL
    • AquamanBT
      AquamanBT
      Bronze
      Same thing happened to me when going up from the $3'a to the $5's. I waas down 50 BIa. I re-studied and now I'm beating them. Read everything again and watch some of the videos. I re-built my bankroll at the $3's, got my confidence back and gave it another try. Good luck.
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AquamanBT
      Same thing happened to me when going up from the $3'a to the $5's. I waas down 50 BIa. I re-studied and now I'm beating them. Read everything again and watch some of the videos. I re-built my bankroll at the $3's, got my confidence back and gave it another try. Good luck.

This. I dont know if i have the needed sample size, but i think im already beating the $6,50 turbo sng, wich should be the same level at the $10.
    • LgWz
      LgWz
      Black
      Originally posted by Alverine
      Originally posted by AquamanBT

This. I dont know if i have the needed sample size, but i think im already beating the $6,50 turbo sng, wich should be the same level at the $10.
      +1, I have problems for every limit I climb, it's always the same thing, lose 1 million buy ins, move back get roll up try again and again and keep studying.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      What I usually do is when im moving up, I open 50% the level im on and 50% the next level, while playing I pay close attention to the players tendencies at the new level as I find often they are a little differnt from level to level.

Dont put all your eggs in one basket is what im trying to say
    • deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      just keep trying until you run good. the $10 isnt much harder at all than the $5, you probably run bad and it always happens after trying to move up