This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

5$ sng vs 10$ sng. can't beat 10$

• 6 replies
    • Flows
      Flows
      Bronze
      the question is way too general to expect any help! play better! post hands! watch videos! ...

GL
    • AquamanBT
      AquamanBT
      Bronze
      Same thing happened to me when going up from the $3'a to the $5's. I waas down 50 BIa. I re-studied and now I'm beating them. Read everything again and watch some of the videos. I re-built my bankroll at the $3's, got my confidence back and gave it another try. Good luck.
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Silver
      Originally posted by AquamanBT
      Same thing happened to me when going up from the $3'a to the $5's. I waas down 50 BIa. I re-studied and now I'm beating them. Read everything again and watch some of the videos. I re-built my bankroll at the $3's, got my confidence back and gave it another try. Good luck.

This. I dont know if i have the needed sample size, but i think im already beating the $6,50 turbo sng, wich should be the same level at the $10.
    • LgWz
      LgWz
      Black
      Originally posted by Alverine
      Originally posted by AquamanBT

This. I dont know if i have the needed sample size, but i think im already beating the $6,50 turbo sng, wich should be the same level at the $10.
      +1, I have problems for every limit I climb, it's always the same thing, lose 1 million buy ins, move back get roll up try again and again and keep studying.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      What I usually do is when im moving up, I open 50% the level im on and 50% the next level, while playing I pay close attention to the players tendencies at the new level as I find often they are a little differnt from level to level.

Dont put all your eggs in one basket is what im trying to say
    • deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      just keep trying until you run good. the $10 isnt much harder at all than the $5, you probably run bad and it always happens after trying to move up