Bonuses at Everest

• vegr
      vegr
      Basic
      I was wondering if u can stack different bonus codes on everest so when one ends another one will start and it will basically work like rakeback.

Is this possible?
  • 13 replies
    • strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      I have the same question!
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      From my bonus account status, the answer is no.

I have currently the pokerstrategy 200$ bonus with the newcomer bonus that is on the "queued" status.

I suggest you just enter the code at different times. (They have expiration dates)
    • wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      there are more codes than one? :f_confused: that could be used after first deposit?
    • winiwin
      winiwin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wickdclown
      there are more codes than one? :f_confused: that could be used after first deposit?
      I have the same question :-) All i have so far is the 200$ bonus to clear.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      U get Welcome/or first deposit bonus and hten ucan insert bonuses for Cahs game races /orunament leaderboard etc. or now there isa Winterfest.... I thik they will send emails soon enough
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Yes, make sure to read the emails everest send you, they contain different bonuses codes that you can get from them

(Winterfest + New comer for exemple
    • Widerberg1
      Widerberg1
      Bronze
      I just created an account at Everst Poker and i'm wondering which code i should write in if i want the 50 $? There is a lot of different bonuscodes but i don't know which one i should use?
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      PS150 or smth like that, the one with 150 or 50 in it ... read Starting capital guide ...(u will find it when u click on Everest on this site and then it is in one tab)
    • Widerberg1
      Widerberg1
      Bronze
      but if you read about Everest Poker and how to get your 50 $ it doesn't say which code i should use to get my 50 $. And i have to be sure because you can't change it after...
    • huluvu21
      huluvu21
      Bronze
      maybe off topic but i just found nice tourney: $500 Bonus Freeroll. it is played ever day afaik. for ITM position u get bonus to clear (the amount depends on your final position). it is not very hard to be ITM (FT is little harder).

this way u can earn bonus dollars on regular basis. i'm on everest just for 2 weeks but i see that as a good booster for BR...
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by huluvu21
      maybe off topic but i just found nice tourney: $500 Bonus Freeroll. it is played ever day afaik. for ITM position u get bonus to clear (the amount depends on your final position). it is not very hard to be ITM (FT is little harder).

this way u can earn bonus dollars on regular basis. i'm on everest just for 2 weeks but i see that as a good booster for BR...
      Where do I find htis oturney?
    • qcjunior
      qcjunior
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fakedurrr

Where do I find this tourney?
      I have won bonus $'s a few times in this mtt,I highly recommend this freeroll as a great way to build and maintain your BR.
      Usually played @10:00 am/GMT,and alternating days I believe at 04:00am/GMT
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by qcjunior
      Originally posted by fakedurrr

Where do I find this tourney?
      I have won bonus $'s a few times in this mtt,I highly recommend this freeroll as a great way to build and maintain your BR.
      Usually played @10:00 am/GMT,and alternating days I believe at 04:00am/GMT
      Oh My god, so at tiems when noone is at home and is at work or school or sleeping? Great