This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Its challenge Time #2 $100 into $1000 in 7 days

• lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Ok so the First Challenge went pear shaped, so I decided I wouldnt be beaten on my first attempt, I am going to try again.

$100 into $1000 in 7 days

I started the day with 100 $1.10 45 man sng's and a few 90 mans in there as well. At the end of all that I was break even ;( well up $1.70

I decided to take on the advice of others to try and miss out the $1 sng's due to the swings so I got my BRM and just put it to one side :f_biggrin:

I played 20 $3.25 45 man sng's with a nice 80% ROI

Profit $52

I decided I will include some ring games as well into this challenge as I can grind out alot of hands easly 24 tabling.

So I played a small 1069 hands today with a profit of $16.35

and the tourneys...

Total Profit for the day $70.05

Total Profit for the challenge $70.05

Challenge day #1

At the end of day #2 I want to be around the $250ish mark so I can be comfortable playing in the $3.25 45 man sng's and I will also be able to move up to SSS NL25 with 50 buyins, after that the target is $ 500 to start SSS NL50 and move to the $6.50 45 man sng's. Im hoping to get to $500 in 4 days, leaving me 3 more days to get the other $500

QuadFarther
  • 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      are you boku's brother?
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      I wish I was then I wouldnt have failed the first time!

I will start my session in a few hours
    • p0kerdragon1
      p0kerdragon1
      Bronze
      Hope you can make it... but honestly I don't think you will.

In what numbers are you basing your calculations?, I can not see a clear schedule for your goals.

You can post the number of hours you play every day for example or other parameters to make this post useful for others.

I think an average player, can make a profit between +$50 and +$100 the way you are playing. But this is my opinion, I really don't know anything about you and don't know how much you earned in your last challenge.

Maybe you can edit a 'recipe' for all of us :) , I would try it for an invest of $100

So good luck!
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      My plan of action is mainly volume although I have been a bit lazy and not put in the 5000 hands of SSS I was planing and didnt do many sng's as I would have liked. (Oh and you ask how many hours I play its around 8-10 and yes I am a pro poker player)

But that said it was a good day
      So I started the day with some 9 man sng's(Turbo)

Played 19 $6.50 and made a profit of $6.10 with a roi of 4.9(Before you all scream BRM! It was an honest mistake I meant to open the $3 ones

Then I moved on to SSS and played 2139 hands with a profit of $10.05
      I ran quite hot as you can see from this chart....

So after that I had a break then takled some 45 man sng's
      I played 40 in total with a profit of $80.00 and a roi of 61.5% (again running hot) This is why I didnt really put the volume in I normaly would.

So to sum up after day 2

Day 2 profit $96.55

Total profit for the challenge $166.60

Bankroll now at $266.60
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      what happened with this? I'm assuming a fail as all things have gone quiet on this front. Is a shame, i was keeping an eye on this one.