tell a friend

• johnboy1
      johnboy1
      Silver
      hi there i sent a email to a friend about this site with my link in it, they signed up and passed the quiz, they havnt recived they bonus yet had to send in i.d for the check when this clears does any1 know! will i get a email to say that they have recived there bouns and will i get my bouns for the tell a friend promo? its just earlyer i read a other post about he got confirmation when they passed the quiz i didnt? the person who i referd said they used my link to this site so i dont think theres a problen there. could any1 here help me with this many thanks :D
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi johnboy1,

You can actually check the status of all your referred friends using this link which provides a nice summary including at which stage each friend is.

Don't worry if they aren't currently showing as I believe it does take a few days for everything to be tracked through to your referral code.

I must admit I'm not too sure on the TAF payment process or how long it takes etc, but I'm sure you won't have to wait too long and you can at least see how each friend is doing whenever you wish.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • johnboy1
      johnboy1
      Silver
      yes this did help many thanks eagle star, i didnt know i referd that many people a total of 7 ppl lol
    • mimsito
      mimsito
      Bronze
      Hi, I wanna ask can I transfer my money only in Titan, Party, Mansion and FullTilt ??? I wanna tranfer it in some other pokersite... ??? Can I ??? :)