Receiving my second starting capital

• RyanJenkins
      RyanJenkins
      Bronze
      Hi

Ive received an email informing me that i am eligible for a second starting capital at party poker . However i was dissapointed as i already have a party poker account .

Would it be possible to receive my capital at another site ?

thanks
  • 14 replies
    • Scullybuffs
      Scullybuffs
      Bronze
      I'm going to go out on a limb and say.. no. :f_cry:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Ryan,

Yes, as Scully has already indicated, unfortunately you will not be able to receive the 2nd starting capital as you already have an existing account on Party.
      These are issued occasionally at random to attract new members to sites.

You never know though, you may get one on a different site one day. Just luck of the draw really.

Best regards,

Bart
    • zujalikus
      zujalikus
      Bronze
      Second starting capital???
      i can get it or...
      am i missing something?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zujalikus
      Second starting capital???
      i can get it or...
      am i missing something?
      Hi zujalikus,

These are issued occasionally at random and not widely available. PokerStrategy will notify you if you are lucky enough to receive one.

Best regards,

Bart
    • zujalikus
      zujalikus
      Bronze
      tnx
    • BusinessGuru
      BusinessGuru
      Bronze
      Hi there i got an email like this but when i try and click the link i just get an error page, whats the problem?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BusinessGuru
      Hi there i got an email like this but when i try and click the link i just get an error page, whats the problem?
      Hi BusinessGuru,

It might just be your email/internet settings, try copying and pasting the full url address into your normal internet browser.

If you still encounter problems, you'd need to contact POkerStrategy support team who might be able to provide you with another link.

Best regards,

Bart
    • mojojo16
      mojojo16
      Bronze
      i want to play at party poker!! :P
    • superoctav
      superoctav
      Bronze
      i recived a 2nd starting captial on party:

i already have a user there registered with the code ps150 about a month ago.

(though - i have never registered for the 1st starting capital.
      -i have nerver deposited or played real money there.

can i still register that username to ps and recive the 2nd starting capital?

can i delete this account on party and make a new one?

please reply thanks
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by superoctav
      i recived a 2nd starting captial on party:

i already have a user there registered with the code ps150 about a month ago.

(though - i have never registered for the 1st starting capital.
      -i have nerver deposited or played real money there.

can i still register that username to ps and recive the 2nd starting capital?

can i delete this account on party and make a new one?

please reply thanks
      Hi superoctav,

Unfortunately you are unable to do either and will not be able to receive the promotional $50 on this occasion.

The 2nd starting capitals are ad hoc promotional offers for new players to the platforms mentioned and are not transferable to other platforms.

Better luck next time, maybe you will receive an offer on a different platform in future.

Best regards,

Bart
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      I think I've played at nearly every poker site now... So you should all think yourselves lucky, I will probably never receive another starting capital although I have already two anyway ;)
    • bigbangbaby
      bigbangbaby
      Bronze
      Hi,

there are other sites where they offer it, not sure how it works exactly- you could also close your account at Party and open another one- there might be a 3 mo waiting period, though, GBU, Will G.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bigbangbaby
      Hi,

there are other sites where they offer it, not sure how it works exactly- you could also close your account at Party and open another one- there might be a 3 mo waiting period, though, GBU, Will G.
      Hi bigbangbaby,

Appreciate you trying to help fellow members, but just wanted to ensure that everyone is aware that you are only allowed just one account on each platform.

The consequences of setting up duplicate (or in the suggested case, closing and setting up a replacement account) are severe and can include closure of all accounts, a lifetime ban and even confiscation of all funds held.

If you did happen to make a 2nd account by mistake, please contact the platforms support team as soon as possible, they will close the new account although you should still be allowed to play on the original account.

This is not to be used to gain extra bonuses, starting capitals or to get retracked.

All platforms have sophisticated software to identify such attempts and the consequences are just not worth the risk.

Best regards,

Bart
    • darkrum18
      darkrum18
      Bronze
      there are other sites that offer 50$ free too but none of them are nearly as good as pokerstrategy ;)