Free PT and Pokerace

• Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

My 1000 raked hands were done in 2 weeks, so I found this text in the PokerStrategy:
      PokerStrategy members receive licenses according to the member reward system for both PT and PokerAce as soon as they clear $500 rake on PartyPoker.

Is there any place, where I could see how many rake I´ve earned on PartyPoker. I´ve got 270PP and I think that I have very big way to go to reach that nr.
  • 11 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      With the newest points system every points should be 0,5$ rake (1$ = 2 points)
      I guess you need 1k points (+- because the point system is based on raked hands and these doesn't have the same $ value each time (a raked hand can have 1$ rake or only 0,5$ :) ))
    • klonoa
      klonoa
      Bronze
      Took me 3k partypoints ++ though
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Maybe that was before they changed the points system :)
    • mamuso
      mamuso
      Silver
      Well, I've reached today 6130 PP in Pokerstrategy stats and still waiting for the PT+PA e-mail.
      Past week I sent a ticket and the staff told me to be patient. The annoying thing is that I've not recieved any e-mail from PokerStrategy since I became member. I check often my spam folder but nothing.
      I've no problem with PartyPoker e-mails.
      Any idea?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      6k points since when?

This should normally 100% enough.

But it has nothing to do with partypoker. you will receive 3 email. one from us, one from PT and one from PA.

Write another ticket a say that you already have 6k points. 6k points are around 3000$ rake (nowadays) ;)
    • mamuso
      mamuso
      Silver
      It says : 6091PP in the past 4 weeks. I registered a little time before then.
      So you think it's time for me to get the keys :D . I'll write a ticket right now. Thanks.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Wow hmm perhaps then you have to wait until the next package is being sent out. I though you have the points for a little longer ;)

Now they will hate me at the support :/
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mamuso
      It says : 6091PP in the past 4 weeks. I registered a little time before then.
      So you think it's time for me to get the keys :D . I'll write a ticket right now. Thanks.
      Hi mamuso,

i will have a quick look at the support and see if i can get some more information about that...

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Ok you are on the list.

Problem is that we are collecting the PT/PA licenses every month and then we are senind them out in one package.

SInce you collected a lot of partypoints in the last two weeks you will definitely be on the next package of licenses we will send out.

Best regards,
      Stefna

and sorry that this takes a while...
    • mamuso
      mamuso
      Silver
      The staff (pure) has told me in a ticket that the next week I'll get the licenses.
      :)
      I'm willing to use the software.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mamuso
      The staff (pure) has told me in a ticket that the next week I'll get the licenses.
      :)
      I'm willing to use the software.
      thats good news...