This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Free PT and Pokerace

• Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

My 1000 raked hands were done in 2 weeks, so I found this text in the PokerStrategy:
      PokerStrategy members receive licenses according to the member reward system for both PT and PokerAce as soon as they clear $500 rake on PartyPoker.

Is there any place, where I could see how many rake I´ve earned on PartyPoker. I´ve got 270PP and I think that I have very big way to go to reach that nr.
  • 11 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      With the newest points system every points should be 0,5$ rake (1$ = 2 points)
      I guess you need 1k points (+- because the point system is based on raked hands and these doesn't have the same $ value each time (a raked hand can have 1$ rake or only 0,5$ :) ))
    • klonoa
      klonoa
      Bronze
      Took me 3k partypoints ++ though
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Maybe that was before they changed the points system :)
    • mamuso
      mamuso
      Bronze
      Well, I've reached today 6130 PP in Pokerstrategy stats and still waiting for the PT+PA e-mail.
      Past week I sent a ticket and the staff told me to be patient. The annoying thing is that I've not recieved any e-mail from PokerStrategy since I became member. I check often my spam folder but nothing.
      I've no problem with PartyPoker e-mails.
      Any idea?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      6k points since when?

This should normally 100% enough.

But it has nothing to do with partypoker. you will receive 3 email. one from us, one from PT and one from PA.

Write another ticket a say that you already have 6k points. 6k points are around 3000$ rake (nowadays) ;)
    • mamuso
      mamuso
      Bronze
      It says : 6091PP in the past 4 weeks. I registered a little time before then.
      So you think it's time for me to get the keys :D . I'll write a ticket right now. Thanks.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Wow hmm perhaps then you have to wait until the next package is being sent out. I though you have the points for a little longer ;)

Now they will hate me at the support :/
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mamuso
      It says : 6091PP in the past 4 weeks. I registered a little time before then.
      So you think it's time for me to get the keys :D . I'll write a ticket right now. Thanks.
      Hi mamuso,

i will have a quick look at the support and see if i can get some more information about that...

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Ok you are on the list.

Problem is that we are collecting the PT/PA licenses every month and then we are senind them out in one package.

SInce you collected a lot of partypoints in the last two weeks you will definitely be on the next package of licenses we will send out.

Best regards,
      Stefna

and sorry that this takes a while...
    • mamuso
      mamuso
      Bronze
      The staff (pure) has told me in a ticket that the next week I'll get the licenses.
      :)
      I'm willing to use the software.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mamuso
      The staff (pure) has told me in a ticket that the next week I'll get the licenses.
      :)
      I'm willing to use the software.
      thats good news...