My id check

• rtx431
      rtx431
      Bronze
      I sent them a email early yesterday with my id . Will they email me once they receive it? then i have to wait 2 days or is it 2 days from yesterday? thank you.
  • 18 replies
    • rtx431
      rtx431
      Bronze
      I guess i dont get my bonus even though i did everything perfect and checked it a few times. Support sent me a email saying they cant find my nickname but its slay22 i checked 100 time owell.
    • gudalemandele
      gudalemandele
      Bronze
      Nevermind.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rtx431
      I guess i dont get my bonus even though i did everything perfect and checked it a few times. Support sent me a email saying they cant find my nickname but its slay22 i checked 100 time owell.
      Which support?
      Nickname or username on bet365?
    • Spiderwebz
      Spiderwebz
      Bronze
      Had same problem, support told me to create account at another site.
    • rtx431
      rtx431
      Bronze
      All the other sites i already have accounts so i guess I'm screwed then owell.
      I sent them my nickname slay22 on bet365 like 10 times and i did the process correct at the initial sign up.
      XXX [Edited by EagleStar88 - Breach of Board Rule 5]

Rule No. 5: No threads about private money transfers or sales (PT/PA, Books)!

It is not allowed to search for private money transfers, or to sell items (e.g. PokerTracker, PokerACE liscences or books) on the forum. Please use Neteller or Moneybookers for your transfer needs. It is also not allowed to ask for money or loans on the forum. We do not want our users to be put in situations where they can suffer potential monetary loses.
    • rtx431
      rtx431
      Bronze
      I just wish i would of known that bet365 doesn't work for some people because then i wouldn't of wasted my time doing the quiz and sending my personal id to someone.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I think that bet365 is on iPoker. And I think that at iPoker everyone has a username and a nickname. Maybe you entered the other one that is required and that's why they always get the error when they try to send you the money. Just an idea.
    • rtx431
      rtx431
      Bronze
      Don't get what you mean? I know my nickname is slay22.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I had problems with bet365 too. Even though I was getting Strategy points here on PS.com and was clearly tracked, bet365 stated that I am not and that I did not enter PSVIP code when I registered. So they didn't want to give me 200% up to 600$ bonus, but only 100% to 500$ bonus.

Infact I was waiting to get my bonus listed, but nothing happened. I emailed their support and I have to validate my account first. OK, I did. Waited for additional few days, and again nothing. Emailed again. This time they told me I'm not tracked. After few nice + hate emails they figured out that I am actually tracked and now everything is fine.
    • rtx431
      rtx431
      Bronze
      Well I'm not going to worry about it I got money coming in soon from a sponsor website and other stuff.
    • cubbybri
      cubbybri
      Bronze
      I had huge issues with Bet365 as well. First it was getting my start-up capital, but PS got it worked out quick. Then it was getting my PS points tracked and that took forever to fix. They said that I couldn't have the same username and nickname on the site but they were the same. I was rather angry but PS support finally got it fixed and I am thankful. They were much nicer to me than I was to them in the matter. Sorry.

I also contacted BET365 on issue and they confirmed the username/nickname thing and said they would get back to me on the tracking issue. Almost 2 months now and no return call or e-mail from them.

I hope I have no withdraw issues, luckily I did not put my whole bankroll with them when I made my inital deposit.

So give it some time, you are likely to get the nest support from this sites end then from Bet365 IMHO.
    • rtx431
      rtx431
      Bronze
      Bet365 just sent me this:
      Hi Alex,

Recently, we have become aware that your account was not fully tracked to PokerStrategy and you were therefore unable to enjoy the full benefits of holding an account with us.

We have now rectified this matter and your account is fully tracked from a bet365 perspective, meaning you should now be able to claim your bonus.

If you have successfully completed the PokerStrategy Quiz, please contact PokerStrategy Support in order for the bonus referral to be processed.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards

The Poker at bet365 Team
    • cubbybri
      cubbybri
      Bronze
      Nice, glad it was resolved.
    • rtx431
      rtx431
      Bronze
      Thanx
      I made a ticket up and sent it to support i hope they get back to me. Are you guys going to upgrade me to bronze now? I sent my ID already.
    • sorelena
      sorelena
      Bronze
      I have the same problem with nickname.. They told me they cant find my nickname. I made a print screen, where it can be seen that my nickname is the one I gave them.. But since there is not a way to attach a file, i cant upload my printscreen there..
      I dont understand why they don't just simply admit they have a tehnical problem or something.. I enter everyday at bet365 with this nickname, and they sent me a ticket saying that my nickname is wrong.. How could that be possbile??
      I still wait for an answer for them.. Its almost a week since enetring the bonus code on bet365, and still didnt receive it..
    • saeed0
      saeed0
      Bronze
      i have also the same problem with my nick name plz tell me how i can convince them .
    • havox
      havox
      Bronze
      Previously there have been problems with the tracking, this is true - but they should be resolved.

For the nickname problem: We will improve this as well, but for the meantime: Make sure that you definitely enter your nickname (the one you will see at the table) and not your username (with which you login).

If you have problems or may have entered the wrong name, just contact our Customer Support - they can a) change your entered name or b) contact bet365.

Regards,
      Lars
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Previous meaning what? 1 week? 1 month? :)

I just noticed that they gave me 500+100$ first deposit bonus, but that second 100$ has expiry date in one month, not two as they should be :f_zZz:
      Another problem to solve :P