This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

won a ept london seat

• rajaps
      rajaps
      Bronze
      Hi guys just wanna tell u guys that i qualified for ept london this oct through pokerstars its 12350 dollar package ...does anybody have any expericence of qualifying through pokerstars ??? can i not go to the event and have the money instead any ideas or help would be appreciated ..by the way i am rowmn@ pokerstars. thnx
  • 4 replies
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      I can't answer your questions but wanted to say Congratulations!

Why would you not be interested in going?
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Good work! I keep thinking about trying for this, I dont believe you can transfer it but I would email them
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Congrats!
      However..

Q. Can I sell my seat if I win?
      A. No. You must play the first seat you win. If you are fortunate enough to win additional seats, your PokerStars account will be credited with W$ for the package price, and the spending allowance will be credited in cash $.
      This is from the Pokerstars EPT site (linky)

But yeah, like lennonac said, I would try emailing them..you never know amirite?
      Or, if it's at all possible, you could perhaps sell it? *nudge nudge*, saynomore :f_biggrin:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi rajaps,

Firstly, many congratulations, very nice result.

Secondly, if your ticket was won through a multi-table satellite (not Single table Sng), please add it into the Million in a year thread so that it can be counted towards our total.

This applies to your other post with winnings included too.

Many thanks,

Bart