$19.60
      MP2(Hero):
      $20.30
      MP3:
      $24.70
      CO:
      $20.00

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, A.
      Hero raises to $0.70, 4 folds, BB raises to $2.80, Hero calls $2.30.

Flop: ($6.1) A, 5, K (2 players)
      BB bets $5.20, Hero raises to $17.30(All-In), BB calls $11.40.

Turn: ($40) 4 (2 players)

River: ($40) J (2 players)

Final Pot: $40.

Opponent : 15/12/2,5/25/160 (VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD/HANDS) and 9% (22) 3bet from BB

1. He 3bet's very strong so should I fold preflop?
      2. As played or flop we got push or fold ?or calling is an option?
      3. Is push is good vs his range ( think it is JJ KK AA AKs AKo) ?
  • 3 replies
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      Hi,

1. The sample is kinda small, I'm guessing His 3betting range from SB it tighter. If he is a thinking player you also take in mind that he might adjust his range according to your image.
      If we give him 7% we are looking at {88+, ATs+, KTs+, AQo+ } which you have 43% equity against. Since we are IP I don't mind the call.

2|3. It's clear that he isn't folding after he bets 5/6 of the pot which means you have 0% FE.
      I think you can take out QQ and JJ out of the question. I take off QQ since you got the Q of :spade: . I expect him to bet less with JJ or even just c/f. So that's leaves us with
      {KK+,AQ+} which you have 46% equity against with the nut FD.
      Since you have only 11$ left behind and he might check/fold if anther spade hit the board on the turn I'm just getting it in right here on the flop.

Hope this helps.
      Good Luck.
    • AudreyBitoni
      AudreyBitoni
      Bronze
      It helps a lot
      Thanks and Good Luck u2
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maya1984
      Hi,

1. The sample is kinda small, I'm guessing His 3betting range from SB it tighter. If he is a thinking player you also take in mind that he might adjust his range according to your image.
      If we give him 7% we are looking at {88+, ATs+, KTs+, AQo+ } which you have 43% equity against. Since we are IP I don't mind the call.

2|3. It's clear that he isn't folding after he bets 5/6 of the pot which means you have 0% FE.
      I think you can take out QQ and JJ out of the question. I take off QQ since you got the Q of :spade: . I expect him to bet less with JJ or even just c/f. So that's leaves us with
      {KK+,AQ+} which you have 46% equity against with the nut FD.
      Since you have only 11$ left behind and he might check/fold if anther spade hit the board on the turn I'm just getting it in right here on the flop.

Hope this helps.
      Good Luck.
      +1
      I´d personally would fold AQ against tight 3-better, since I have to go all-in postflop when I hit tptk