This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL 20 SH, AQo UTG vs BB 3bet

• AudreyBitoni
      AudreyBitoni
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Graj rękę

$0.1/$0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $19.78
      SB:
      $19.90
      BB:
      $19.60
      MP2(Hero):
      $20.30
      MP3:
      $24.70
      CO:
      $20.00

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, A.
      Hero raises to $0.70, 4 folds, BB raises to $2.80, Hero calls $2.30.

Flop: ($6.1) A, 5, K (2 players)
      BB bets $5.20, Hero raises to $17.30(All-In), BB calls $11.40.

Turn: ($40) 4 (2 players)

River: ($40) J (2 players)

Final Pot: $40.

Opponent : 15/12/2,5/25/160 (VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD/HANDS) and 9% (22) 3bet from BB

1. He 3bet's very strong so should I fold preflop?
      2. As played or flop we got push or fold ?or calling is an option?
      3. Is push is good vs his range ( think it is JJ KK AA AKs AKo) ?
  • 3 replies
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      Hi,

1. The sample is kinda small, I'm guessing His 3betting range from SB it tighter. If he is a thinking player you also take in mind that he might adjust his range according to your image.
      If we give him 7% we are looking at {88+, ATs+, KTs+, AQo+ } which you have 43% equity against. Since we are IP I don't mind the call.

2|3. It's clear that he isn't folding after he bets 5/6 of the pot which means you have 0% FE.
      I think you can take out QQ and JJ out of the question. I take off QQ since you got the Q of :spade: . I expect him to bet less with JJ or even just c/f. So that's leaves us with
      {KK+,AQ+} which you have 46% equity against with the nut FD.
      Since you have only 11$ left behind and he might check/fold if anther spade hit the board on the turn I'm just getting it in right here on the flop.

Hope this helps.
      Good Luck.
    • AudreyBitoni
      AudreyBitoni
      Bronze
      It helps a lot
      Thanks and Good Luck u2
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maya1984
      Hi,

1. The sample is kinda small, I'm guessing His 3betting range from SB it tighter. If he is a thinking player you also take in mind that he might adjust his range according to your image.
      If we give him 7% we are looking at {88+, ATs+, KTs+, AQo+ } which you have 43% equity against. Since we are IP I don't mind the call.

2|3. It's clear that he isn't folding after he bets 5/6 of the pot which means you have 0% FE.
      I think you can take out QQ and JJ out of the question. I take off QQ since you got the Q of :spade: . I expect him to bet less with JJ or even just c/f. So that's leaves us with
      {KK+,AQ+} which you have 46% equity against with the nut FD.
      Since you have only 11$ left behind and he might check/fold if anther spade hit the board on the turn I'm just getting it in right here on the flop.

Hope this helps.
      Good Luck.
      +1
      I´d personally would fold AQ against tight 3-better, since I have to go all-in postflop when I hit tptk